There is still a list a mile long of things I want to get up on the site and need to accomplish, but it is now at a state I am happy with to start letting people see it. So as of right now, I am putting it up at the root www.castledragmire.com for all to see. Yay!
Added the Dakusan License to the Licenses Page
, the Copyright
page, and added the license file to all project container (zip) files.
Uploaded version 1.0, updated screenshot, and added content section.
Added to the structure for the updates section so that it can link to multiple pages of updated content instead of just one, and filled in 3 past updates this applied to. This can be seen under “This update also applies to” on this page.
- The source code is really not well organized and hard to understand, so I made a few modifications for the v1.01 release, but I really need to update it more... maybe later.
- Added about window and version information
- Added window resizing routine to resize/move window controls and make sure background stays the proper color
- Updated project's page
- Updated screenshot to reflect new changes
- Updated contents
- Added original ReadMe to contents
- Removed obsolete WriteRam class
Uploaded version 1.0 of the binary and source
, and updated the screenshots to reflect minor GUI
Uploaded version 1.0 binary and source
, and added the content section.
I didn’t worry about cleaning up the code or adding the about window on this one.
Uploaded version 1.0 of the project and integrated the original ReadMe into the contents section.
Added version field to the projects table
Uploaded v1.0 of my Rag Packet Sender and wrote the content section. The original binary file compiled in 2003 is used and has not been modified like most all my other projects with a copyright, author information, and about page.
Uploaded v1.2 of RagExp and wrote the content section. The original binary file compiled in 2002 is used and has not been modified like most all my other projects with a copyright, author information, and about page.
Uploaded version 1.0 of small and wrote the content section. The main download links to the source as that is what is important. The binary is here
, which is just a 420 byte executable that starts and exits.
Uploaded v1.0 Binary and wrote content section.
Version 1.0 uploaded and description finished.
Lots of updates for the first release including:
- Closer clipping to the border so the outline looks sharper
- About window
- Reworked all the code to make it look better, cleaner, and added comments
- Confusion counters now take numbers in half second intervals over 3 seconds instead of just watching 3 full seconds at a time, making the activation timing much more accurate
- Rotation measurements are also now more accurate