RABiD BUNNY FEVER
Send one or groups of files, guaranteeing delivery, and minimizing wasted time due to errors
InformationFile sending application that auto-resumes broken file transfers on reconnect and confirms file integrity through hashes. If errors are detected, the broken section of the file is found via recursively checking binary divisions against hashes until the error(s) are tracked down to a relatively small section (say, anywhere from 8K to 8 bytes) , and the section is resent.ConceptsNetworkingNotesNot sure if I’m ever going to pick this one back up and finish it. Torrents (more specifically, uTorrent) pretty much does what this project was intended forUpdatesContact page and removed projects @ 2015-11-20 21:33:18
To add comments, please go to the forum page for this project (guest comments are allowed for the Projects, Posts, and Updates Forums).
- Email contact has been removed from the Contact page, in lieu of using the forum. Explanation is on the contact page.
- I have removed all the projects from my projects page and site map that I will never finish and aren’t far enough along to be of any use to anyone. Most of these were written before I was 13 (in 1997). I had originally intended this site to be a collection of everything I have ever started and done, but I now see a lot of this as useless fluff. Projects removed are:
- Personal Libraries: Old C++ libraries that are very outdated
- Picture Encrypt: This was just an image steganography encrypter using the picture as a one time pad. I made this as a kid before I knew image steganography and one-time-pads were things that were already known.
- WebRoute: This was a Windows file system driver that allowed grabbing files from different directories in tiers. Its functionality is easily matched with symbolic links and apache redirects.
- FileSync: A visually interactive rsync type program. Rsync is a better solution anyways, and I’m sure frontends for it are out there.
- File Functions: Old C++ CLI libraries that are very outdated and all have better alternatives out there
- Web Rich Text Editor: While I was way ahead of the curve on making this, I never polished and released it. There are so many out there nowadays anyways...
- Midi: This was the very first “large” project I built as a kid (Probably ~11). Essentially, I wanted to create a competitor to what was then the only solution (I think) for creating midis/sheet-music, Cakewalk Studio.
- Web List Creator: Old and outdated JS library
- eBay Content Creation: An old project I never finished, which was used to quickly create eBay pages with widgets and precompiled graphical designs.
- RubixSolver: A program I never even really started to implement due to technological constraints of the time.
- Icon Run: A novel gimmick from when I was very young that I never got working very well
- MP3 Tagger: Pretty useless old program that uses a file format trick I should not have utilized in the first place
- Logic Puzzles: Silly knock-offs of puzzles from the game Journeyman 2 (you have to be pretty old to remember these)
- File Sender, QuickChat, Collage Maker: Outdated with much better solutions out there
- College Crap, QBasic Crap, Highschool C++ Class: Like they say, old useless crap
- Process Saver, All-In-One Networking Kit: Programs I never even got started
- I added MySQL replication ring status reporting script to the Other Web Scripts page
Comments are owned by the user who posted them. We accept no responsibility for the contents of these comments.
No comments for this Project