InformationHighschool C++ programming course assignments.ContentI took a C++ programming course my senior year of highschool as a blow off. It was first period every day (oi) but a lot of fun messing around with all my friends in it ^_^. This is just chapters 10-20 of all the stupid little assignments we had to turn in. I deleted the first ones before I realized my friends were way behind, and/or too lazy to do them themselves and might need them X-D. So basically, here’s some random conceptual c++ files. The course was done in Borland C++.ConceptsC++ basic conceptsNotes*Formal education is mostly a joke, real learning comes from hard work and research.UpdatesContact page and removed projects @ 2015-11-20 21:33:18|
Dakusan License v2.0 @ 2009-11-04 16:06:57 - Download
- Email contact has been removed from the Contact page, in lieu of using the forum. Explanation is on the contact page.
- I have removed all the projects from my projects page and site map that I will never finish and aren’t far enough along to be of any use to anyone. Most of these were written before I was 13 (in 1997). I had originally intended this site to be a collection of everything I have ever started and done, but I now see a lot of this as useless fluff. Projects removed are:
- Personal Libraries: Old C++ libraries that are very outdated
- Picture Encrypt: This was just an image steganography encrypter using the picture as a one time pad. I made this as a kid before I knew image steganography and one-time-pads were things that were already known.
- WebRoute: This was a Windows file system driver that allowed grabbing files from different directories in tiers. Its functionality is easily matched with symbolic links and apache redirects.
- FileSync: A visually interactive rsync type program. Rsync is a better solution anyways, and I’m sure frontends for it are out there.
- File Functions: Old C++ CLI libraries that are very outdated and all have better alternatives out there
- Web Rich Text Editor: While I was way ahead of the curve on making this, I never polished and released it. There are so many out there nowadays anyways...
- Midi: This was the very first “large” project I built as a kid (Probably ~11). Essentially, I wanted to create a competitor to what was then the only solution (I think) for creating midis/sheet-music, Cakewalk Studio.
- Web List Creator: Old and outdated JS library
- eBay Content Creation: An old project I never finished, which was used to quickly create eBay pages with widgets and precompiled graphical designs.
- RubixSolver: A program I never even really started to implement due to technological constraints of the time.
- Icon Run: A novel gimmick from when I was very young that I never got working very well
- MP3 Tagger: Pretty useless old program that uses a file format trick I should not have utilized in the first place
- Logic Puzzles: Silly knock-offs of puzzles from the game Journeyman 2 (you have to be pretty old to remember these)
- File Sender, QuickChat, Collage Maker: Outdated with much better solutions out there
- College Crap, QBasic Crap, Highschool C++ Class: Like they say, old useless crap
- Process Saver, All-In-One Networking Kit: Programs I never even got started
- I added MySQL replication ring status reporting script to the Other Web Scripts page
I have updated the licensing information across the board for my website and all its projects to the Dakusan License v2.0, a slightly modified version of the Original BSD License.
The Copyright page and all project downloads have been updated accordingly.Added Readme files to all project downloads @ 2009-09-19 05:35:19
Binary and source zip downloads for all Projects now have readme files in them, except as mentioned below.
This only applies to the Draw Image Project in Web Scripts, and not the Directory Manager project (The only project zip file now without a readme).More Project Thumbnail Updates @ 2008-09-28 15:48:04
The following projects have had thumbnails added to them: College Crap, Freedrive URL cracker, Highschool C++ Class, HTTP Zip, Small, Other Web Scripts.
The Eyes project thumbnail has been updated to have a transparent background to better represent it.4 Project Pages Completed, 3 Projects Uploaded @ 2008-05-20 09:30:50
Completed project pages for 4 projects (College Crap, Highschool C++ Class, POSTGate, Armra's Alarm Clock)
Added screenshots for 3 more projects (POSTGate, and more to Eternal Realms and Armra's Alarm Clock)
Got up downloads for 3 project (College Crap, Highschool C++ Class, Armra's Alarm Clock)
Got up start/end dates for various projects
Changed project page’s dates to now use text strings instead of physical dates (to allow for months as opposed to individual days)To add comments, please go to the forum page for this project (guest comments are allowed for the Projects, Posts, and Updates Forums).
Comments are owned by the user who posted them. We accept no responsibility for the contents of these comments.
No comments for this Project