RABiD BUNNY FEVER
View a list of system fonts
InformationShows all system fonts with a user given text string at a user given font size for quick lookup.ContentI decided I was tired of slow manual font searches, and have never found another convenient program that did something like this, so here we are.|
- Choose font size and test string for display list
- Accompanying font listbox stretches vertically up to the window border to show all fonts that are displayed on the screen
- Option to display as many fonts in window (by columns) as is possible, or limit by listbox display height
- Can select font in listbox or in display list to see its concurrent font name/display string
- Display list auto updates on any change in parameters, including window resize
NotesSometimes you just have to write the things you need yourselfUpdatesDakusan License v2.0 @ 2009-11-04 16:06:57 - Download
I have updated the licensing information across the board for my website and all its projects to the Dakusan License v2.0, a slightly modified version of the Original BSD License.
The Copyright page and all project downloads have been updated accordingly.Added Readme files to all project downloads @ 2009-09-19 05:35:19
Binary and source zip downloads for all Projects now have readme files in them, except as mentioned below.
This only applies to the Draw Image Project in Web Scripts, and not the Directory Manager project (The only project zip file now without a readme).New Project: ViewFonts v1.0 @ 2008-05-25 23:31:22 - Download
I decided ~3 hours ago that I needed an easier way to view system fonts, so I threw this together.
v1.0 SourceTo add comments, please go to the forum page for this project (guest comments are allowed for the Projects, Posts, and Updates Forums).
Comments are owned by the user who posted them. We accept no responsibility for the contents of these comments.
No comments for this Project