RABiD BUNNY FEVER
- This is a personal website for myself, Jeffrey Riaboy. More info on the front page and in the welcome message.
- Server info here.
- I have designed this site to maintain web standards and for maximum compatibility with all modern and text based browsers.
...Well, except for a few inlined style elements due to how the site is put together, an IE hack for floating images, and CSS3 [not yet validatable] code.
- The site was originally designed for FireFox, which achieves the best results, and has been tested and confirmed working for Internet Explorer 7, but should be compatible with all other browsers. If anyone has any problems with the page, please contact me (or use the forums) and I’ll take a look at it.
I have also included a few hacks for Internet Explorer 6 to make it compatible, but that should hopefully no longer be needed anyways.
- The main title in the upper left corner can be used as a quick link back to the home page.
- RSS feeds are available here, and also through Header-RSS-Links on appropriate pages, which you should be able to find in your browser’s layout near the address bar by the icon.
RSS feeds are available for Posts, Updates, or both, and can be received in 3 formats: Title Only, Condensed Text, and Full/All Text.
- Navigation to upper levels of a section are achievable through the section heirchy listing at the top of the page under the main title.
- When posts and update pages are relevent to each other, or share tags, they are linked to each other in their content pages.
- pops up extra information when moused-over. Glossary terms like “IMO” also link to the term in the glossary page.
- Light gray underlined text can be clicked to uncover hidden text, which can in turn be clicked to be hidden again. Click me for an exampleThis is the hidden text. Click me again to view the toggle text.
- The layout design of the page was done by my good friend, Kutani, denoted as K.T.K. below the main menu to the left. See here (temporarily down) for detailed information on site creation and setup.
- Pages listing multiple posts and/or updates including the archive and home page only display abridged versions of the content if they are too long.
- Full posts can be viewed by mousing over the View All in these cases. Their content pages can be viewed by clicking on the title of the post, or the Open link.
- To view an update post’s full content, you can mouse over it, or click its title.