RABiD BUNNY FEVER
Contact page and removed projects
Time: 11/21/15 2:33:18 am
Updates that reference “Projects”
: Project Content
, 4 Project Pages Completed, 3 Projects Uploaded
, 2 Project Pages Completed, 1 Project Uploaded
, Project Versions
, Project Thumbnails
, Project Page Layout Redesign
, More Project Thumbnail Updates
, Project Sections Layout Updates
, Fixed version listing bug on Project Page
, Added Readme files to all project downloads
, Decreased the rating of some stale projects
, Project Rating OverhaulThis update also applies to
: All-In-One Networking Kit
, Web List Creator
, Web Rich Text Editor
, College Crap
, eBay Content Creation
, File Sender
, File Functions
, Highschool C++ Class
, Icon Run
, Logic Puzzles
, MP3 Tagger
, Collage Maker
, Personal Libraries
, Picture Encrypt
, QBasic Crap
, Process Saver
, Other Web Scripts
, MySQL replication ring status reporting script
- Email contact has been removed from the Contact page, in lieu of using the forum. Explanation is on the contact page.
- I have removed all the projects from my projects page and site map that I will never finish and aren’t far enough along to be of any use to anyone. Most of these were written before I was 13 (in 1997). I had originally intended this site to be a collection of everything I have ever started and done, but I now see a lot of this as useless fluff. Projects removed are:
- Personal Libraries: Old C++ libraries that are very outdated
- Picture Encrypt: This was just an image steganography encrypter using the picture as a one time pad. I made this as a kid before I knew image steganography and one-time-pads were things that were already known.
- WebRoute: This was a Windows file system driver that allowed grabbing files from different directories in tiers. Its functionality is easily matched with symbolic links and apache redirects.
- FileSync: A visually interactive rsync type program. Rsync is a better solution anyways, and I’m sure frontends for it are out there.
- File Functions: Old C++ CLI libraries that are very outdated and all have better alternatives out there
- Web Rich Text Editor: While I was way ahead of the curve on making this, I never polished and released it. There are so many out there nowadays anyways...
- Midi: This was the very first “large” project I built as a kid (Probably ~11). Essentially, I wanted to create a competitor to what was then the only solution (I think) for creating midis/sheet-music, Cakewalk Studio.
- Web List Creator: Old and outdated JS library
- eBay Content Creation: An old project I never finished, which was used to quickly create eBay pages with widgets and precompiled graphical designs.
- RubixSolver: A program I never even really started to implement due to technological constraints of the time.
- Icon Run: A novel gimmick from when I was very young that I never got working very well
- MP3 Tagger: Pretty useless old program that uses a file format trick I should not have utilized in the first place
- Logic Puzzles: Silly knock-offs of puzzles from the game Journeyman 2 (you have to be pretty old to remember these)
- File Sender, QuickChat, Collage Maker: Outdated with much better solutions out there
- College Crap, QBasic Crap, Highschool C++ Class: Like they say, old useless crap
- Process Saver, All-In-One Networking Kit: Programs I never even got started
- I added MySQL replication ring status reporting script to the Other Web Scripts page
To add comments, please go to the forum page for this update (guest comments are allowed for the Projects, Posts, and Updates Forums).
Comments are owned by the user who posted them. We accept no responsibility for the contents of these comments.
No comments for this Update