Releasing first (and probably only) version of my old Convert Bases project (v1.0, source, binary). I’m not sure when I did this project exactly, but I’m going to guess it was around 1999. I didn’t really worry about fixing up the source code, as it’s not a project that really deserves the attention, and the algorithms are slow and clunky as it is, but I did fix up the GUI slightly.
To add comments, please go to the forum page for this update (guest comments are allowed for the Projects, Posts, and Updates Forums). Comments are owned by the user who posted them. We accept no responsibility for the contents of these comments.