Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-28-24 09:57 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - I just noticed.... |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-02-02

Since last post: 7948 days
Last activity: 7981 days
Posted on 05-05-02 11:55 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
YOU OWN YOUR OWN SERVER?! How the hell did that come into being, those things arn't cheap at all.
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 05-06-02 01:47 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
I have a job after school I work at, not like theres much else I have to pay for... besides anime.
Doomcraft

Since: 04-28-02

Since last post: 7980 days
Last activity: 7969 days
Posted on 05-06-02 02:03 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
wow, thats sweet, I wish I could manage my time better and get a job after university time and still have time to study, play with ro, watch anime, program.....
@_@
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 05-06-02 02:15 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
my normal weekday:
A days:
wake up at 7
take a shower and get ready for school
leave and get their by 8:45
spend the next hour in computer science catching up on everything on the web, the next 30 minutes talking with friends (already finished the course.)
4.5 more hours of crap (usually reading a book of my choice and ignoring the teacher), then after school i go and tutor, which is where i get most of my money
get home around 6ish usually, spend 6 to 12am (or 2am) with my tv on usually on an anime dvd, and either programming/hacking/gaming, or talking to people

B days:
wake up at 7
spend the next hour and a half catching up on everything and chatting to people on the web
take a shower and get ready for school
leave and get their by 10:15
spend the next 3 hours doing crap in school (again, usually just reading and ignoring), then after school i go and tutor, which is where i get most of my money
get home around 3ish spend 3 to 6:30 playing RO with my in game fiancee, again with my tv on usually on an anime dvd, then the rest of the time programming, talking or whatever

wait... those look almost exactly alike

and I mix in with all that random going out to movies with friends, random job offers needed on networking or computer repair, random lan games, etc.

weekends:
wake up at 7am do whatever the hell I feel like to whatever time I feel like staying up to, usually midnight-3am.
Kyokushin-ka

Posted on 05-06-02 05:30 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Average weekday (outside of summer):

5:00(if on a PT day, else just skip to 8:00)Wake up at five in the morning with desire to CRUSH my alarm.

5:30)After getting ready to got to PT, leave on the 30 min walk to the Armory

6:00)Go to PT, do whatever the PTMIC tells me to do as quickly so I can go home and go back to sleep.

7:00)PT's over, I walk home.

7:30 or 7:00 if I'm lucky)Go back to bed.(this will end with my hellish schedule next semester)

8:00(calculus day)-9:00)go to class until around 3:00 in the evening trying my hardist not to fail(cept calculus, which is a impossible corse developed by Satan himself)

11:00) Eat lunch

3:00)Go to my little hovel wondering why I put up with all of this crap.

3:30)Realize it's because it's free and I'm paid $250 a month by the government just to go to school.

(if a thursday)(3:00 go to "Leadership Lab" and do various whatever's posted on the Hot board that's supposed to be done that week [listen to someone talk, roll around in the ert(marine term for dirt/mud/sand)] until around 5:00)

6:00) Eat dinner or , if it's a m/w/f, go to Kyokushin practice

8:00) Go back home unless I have some other "responsibilities I have to fufill" (drill practice, standing in a place for a long time for someone's entertainment) or do homework or whatever other crap I feel like doing.

12:00) Go to bed.

2:00) wake up and garrot a suitemate who is drunk and screaming for absolutely no reason.

4:00) Wonder why he's still screaming after he's been strangled and hung off the side of hinton james. Goes to check to see if he is, in fact dead. Finds out he's not--finishes the job and goes back to bed.

5:00) Realizes that it was just a dream about brutaly murdering the suitemates. Lack of sleep shows that the fact that they were up and screaming all night was not a dream. (unless it's the case below, in which case it explains the blood and vomit on the floor)

If it's near the end of the semester:
(wake up at 3:00am to find a drunk suitemate making lots of noise go tell him to stfu, he starts throwing lots of insults as he runs in my room and vomits on my floor, I beat the ever living shit out of him with my broom)

On the Weekends:
Wake up when I feel like it and do what I feel like doing when I feel like doing it (no shave days weeeeeeeeee).
Makoto

Since: 02-19-02

Since last post: 7768 days
Last activity: 7755 days
Posted on 05-06-02 12:18 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
heh, every day is the same to me, i wake whenever i want to (unless for some reason i need to get up sooner, like if i have to be somwhere... like University, heh)
and then i spend the day doing whatever i feel like, usually playing rag with my in game fiancee (Sasami ), playing DS, browsing web etc
unless i have to be somwhere... like University, in which case i'll be there, but i only used to have 12 hours a week of Uni.. now its more like 3 hours a week... soon it'll be exams so i'll have nothing untill my exams, heh

oh, and i somtimes go out to my University's Alternative music night with my friends, or role playing with my sister, her fiancee and friends

and i go to bed when i get tired basicly

im not a lazy slob am i?

(edited by Makoto on 05-06-02 07:21 AM)
Kyokushin-ka

Posted on 05-06-02 06:12 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
No, but you make some of us wish we had your kind of schedule, rub it in why don't you...
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - I just noticed.... |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.008 seconds.