Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-28-24 08:07 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Other External Programs Discussion - I need OC auto calculate program :( |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-07-02

Since last post: 8006 days
Last activity: 7992 days
Posted on 05-07-02 01:28 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Please help me this little poor merchant. If anyone of you have this program or software please tell me. Thank you. Sasami why dont you release this program, i found out this is not a way of cheating, is a way of convenience.
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 05-07-02 04:38 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
It has been determined by myself and other people involved with ragnarok exploits and hacks that it would be unfair to other players for some people to have this advantage while others don't. While item_collector did this idea, and most people think gravity asked him to stop because it was a bot, they asked him to stop because it was unfair to the other merchants.
whitequeen

Since: 05-05-02

Since last post: 7994 days
Last activity: 7952 days
Posted on 05-08-02 05:03 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
If you want an auto-calculator type thing, you can go to http://r.o.cx/ and uset their calculator for OC. It's a web page calculator, meaning you should probably run windowed with it on a browser window open as well. Not as fast as an auto-calculator, but better than doing everything by hand.

--Em
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 05-10-02 01:33 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
noone reads anything anymore before they speak -.- unless you just hadn't gotten to read it before I took down the description, but there are other places on the site that I have described it. It wouldn't be a bot at all. A person would enter all their items and hit deal, you would click a button on an external window to ragnarok, in a textbox below it, the OC price would pop up at whatever you set the OC % at. You would then copy that number and paste it into the RO window. It's no different than using a calculator/your head/paper, just faster. On the same lines, using the OC calculator programs on the internet would be considered cheating. And most everyone on this board already agrees that bots are wrong, you don't have to blatently restate the obvious to us.
Vandule

Since: 05-10-02

Since last post: 7897 days
Last activity: 7894 days
Posted on 05-10-02 06:51 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
No don't remember readin anything about that..i only found your website a couple of days ago. Anyways i deleted the post had nothing helpfull or a point that has not already been stated many times.
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Other External Programs Discussion - I need OC auto calculate program :( |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.007 seconds.