Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Frost2 |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-03-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 05-09-02 05:45 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
think he's gonna cause a rollback with the inflation he caused?

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi, H.O.L.Y.Merchant
45/33 swordman, 20/14 merc
Tyrlan

Since: 03-16-02

Since last post: 7543 days
Last activity: 7511 days
Posted on 05-09-02 06:06 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
I think there will be a rollback once they fix all the bugs that let you do these things. But I don't think we will be getting it for another week or 2. What a great oppertunity to redo the character database and put in the new items (hats/slots/exp)
Doomcraft

Since: 04-28-02

Since last post: 7981 days
Last activity: 7969 days
Posted on 05-09-02 10:23 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
I think inflation is when there's a general rise of prices in most products and services in a certain amount of time, I checked prices in prontera and they were basicaly the same, so hmm, in my opinion I dont think thats reason enough for a full rollback.
I could agree with a rollback if it were to include more stuff in the game (like the hair dye, diferent body palettes and more equipment) but i guess that's up to gravity.
(btw, lag seems to have increased in my game, strange...)
Chibi-Bar

Since: 04-16-02

Since last post: 7452 days
Last activity: 7409 days
Posted on 05-09-02 11:33 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
also could cause the price to drop vs supply and demand if a lot of people already have the stuff.. they don't need more... thus prices may drop to those who still sells them

then again... who knows

--------------------
Chibi-Bar
Your Local Merchant on Chaos/Loki
Vandule

Since: 05-10-02

Since last post: 7897 days
Last activity: 7894 days
Posted on 05-10-02 04:24 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
i would like to see a role back on both server once gravity fixes the bots/hacks and puts in the hair dye/ secondary classes/ and everything that they said they would.
MingShun

Since last post: 7408 days
Last activity: 7408 days
Posted on 05-10-02 09:39 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
No way! I got an elder willow card and a necklace, and 3 lvls...Now I lost 200,000z and a rare card T_T Sigh, hopefully the next card I get is a verit card...
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 05-10-02 10:39 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
So, I have over half of the cards collected and millions in z... you can just earn it all again.
Raveus

Since: 05-03-02

Since last post: 7981 days
Last activity: 7880 days
Posted on 05-11-02 12:00 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
At this point, the only meaningful solution I can see is for gravity to just let things keep going in the beta, slowly work on security issues, and then do a full reset awhile before final, wait and see if any new exploits occur, and then not carry over anything except accounts if they do. After final, at least banning accounts (hopefully along with credit cards/identities used to create them) will actually have some significance.

*shrugs* I don't join betas expecting to be able to carry over to final. I join betas because I like pushing and prodding at things, and working in something of a debug mode rather than simply playing the game. Even if gravity doesn't care for what I report back, /I/ learn things from it, which I consider more than worth the time spent. Lessons that, if I were the one developing, would have cost substantial amounts of time and money, and not been anywhere close to "fun."

Sure, I'll lose literally hundreds of levels and quite an accumulation of things across both servers. So? It'll just give me a chance to further refine leveling strategies. I can get it all back... and, in fact, I can get it back faster than I got it in the first place. Despite what some people think, small adjustments can make large differences in this game, especially as far as the order of allocation of skills and stats. At least then, retail will hold some added challenge, rather than just being a matter of exploring things I hadn't seen yet in beta with characters who are already basically maxed, except for second class skills (or maybe even maxed in that regard, depending on when those come out). That doesn't mean I would have wanted a reset no matter what... either way, it takes time to get that far.

But I don't want this kinda of shit to carry over in any way to final. And I'm not about to cry over something I never expected when I started. Before anyone wants to yell "but gravity said..." I'd like to point out that the context of their saying e-beta accounts would most likely remain intact included the fact that the korean accounts were going to be wiped due to hacks and cheating. I think the writing's pretty much on the wall.

· Raveus
MingShun

Since last post: 7408 days
Last activity: 7408 days
Posted on 05-11-02 02:22 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Yeah, but I'm beginning to get bored. The only thing keeping me in game is my party, and that's almost gone too... Oh well, I'll try and get it back ^^ What's a few days compared to a few months.

--------------------
T-T my archer is stuck in Izude...At least rolling back won't take away the intended 2 lvls...
Valgis

Since: 05-14-02

Since last post: 8001 days
Last activity: 7553 days
Posted on 05-14-02 01:00 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
huh?
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Frost2 |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm