Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-28-24 05:12 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Programming/reverse engineering discussion - Help me, displaying text in Ro without flashing... |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-08-02

Since last post: 7961 days
Last activity: 7961 days
Posted on 05-09-02 08:15 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Hi!
Normally i code with Borland Delphi 6!
But if i draw text in the handle of RO, with a timer, its always flashing...
Now Sesami said, i have to use assembly. Someone can tell me, how to do that, and what i need for? I really need that, cauz i want to add some menus in ro.

Plz Help me

Ego
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 05-09-02 09:43 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
assembly is the language that all high level compilers like delphi, c/c++, VB, etc compile down too. You can fortuanatly have a program reverse engineer most programs back to the assembly for you, and you can edit it there. I have it all in my tutorial.
The Raven

Since: 04-22-02

Since last post: 7965 days
Last activity: 7982 days
Posted on 05-10-02 09:16 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Uhm, VB isn't compiled to pure assembly.. So you can't just hack the code of a VB program. The only way to crack VB programs is with SmartCheck. But I've never used that program before..
Splendid

Since: 05-07-02

Since last post: 7997 days
Last activity: 7989 days
Posted on 05-10-02 11:18 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Actually you can crack VB programs without Smartcheck... You just need different Breakpoints to access the VB functions...

And Smartcheck doesn't reveal as much info as it used to one year ago... You can't get any valuable info from Smartcheck anymore... And if the VB Prog is compiled to P-Code, then you're doomed...

--------------------
Knowledge is Power
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 05-10-02 01:20 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
vb isn't compiled into assembly when it is made into an exe, but when it is put into ram technically it has to go down to assembly to work when running w/ the dlls... that's all i was saying. One of the main reasons I write all my ragnarok stuff in VB is so that it CANT be reverse engineered. (much)
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Programming/reverse engineering discussion - Help me, displaying text in Ro without flashing... |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.009 seconds.