04-27-24 04:46 PM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - ok..new hack? |
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-20-02

Since last post: 8013 days
Last activity: 7973 days
Posted on 05-20-02 12:34 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
been luking for a few days now..but anyway...it appears someone hacked into the izlude teleport worker and kapra worker..and is crashing people

(edited by Destroy on 05-19-02 07:35 PM)
pennylane

Since: 05-03-02

Since last post: 7996 days
Last activity: 7971 days
Posted on 05-20-02 12:45 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
on ragnaroksource, there is a pic:
http://forums.ragnaroksource.com/viewtopic.php?t=2643

seems like the kapra is a renamed and remodellt noob (cause the error is blablanovice and the kapra isnt at her usual place...)
Destroy

Posted on 05-20-02 12:58 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
i know..i have many pics of her..
http://www.ixga.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5736
on that thread
Quanta

Since: 04-09-02

Since last post: 7741 days
Last activity: 7493 days
Posted on 05-20-02 01:47 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
It's probably messing up because there's no Novice NPC, and that's what the game is looking for when it returns the error. The easiest way to correct this is to make a novice NPC

--------------------
Destroy

Posted on 05-20-02 02:29 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
i did that's how i was sitting there watching everyone ELSE crash around me because of lagatastic
Talien

Since: 05-08-02

Since last post: 7980 days
Last activity: 7980 days
Posted on 05-20-02 02:55 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Geez, I guess some people just have nothing better to do. I suppose on the bright side we should at least be glad all this crap is happening now instead of later, since RO has already gone the FUBAR way pretty well as it is.
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7359 days
Last activity: 7359 days
Posted on 05-20-02 03:41 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
gravity can't do anything right. they shouldn't be trying to make a mmorpg, i can see them going bankrupt before they finish. I feel they deserve it, but it's probably not gonna happen.
SlymShady

Since: 05-17-02

Since last post: 8005 days
Last activity: 8005 days
Posted on 05-20-02 04:21 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
I got of it with sasami's warp to save point~ Thanks sasami!!!!
Quanta

Posted on 05-20-02 05:19 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Sasami: I find it odd that you're trash talking Gravity, but at the same time you're supporting their game and it's community with the exp viewer, the buglist, and your contempt for those that wish to ruin everything. Why such a flucuating point of view?

--------------------
rjwebs

Since: 04-22-02

Since last post: 8003 days
Last activity: 8041 days
Posted on 05-20-02 05:31 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
How about showing us what to do. So we can play normaly till gravity gets their act togeter.

--------------------
~RJ
Sig whats dat?
Datcha

Since last post: 7995 days
Last activity: 7738 days
Posted on 05-20-02 05:38 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Looks like Frost2 is exploiting this to it's fullest in chaos/Morroc right now...
crashing/duping/taking over Kafra..
Morroc's useless now....
Quanta

Posted on 05-20-02 05:41 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Perhaps this is all merely some gay attempt to force Gravity's hand...next thing you know angry American gamers will be attacking Squaresoft's offices to get them to release FFXI a lot quicker in the US. Just goes to show you how retarded people are sometimes.

--------------------
rjwebs

Posted on 05-20-02 05:57 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
well that was easy to fix.

--------------------
~RJ
Sig whats dat?
Talien

Since: 05-08-02

Last activity: 7980 days
Posted on 05-20-02 06:06 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
No kiddng, people in general are pretty dumb at times and some of the things certain people do are just flat out pathetic. Kinda makes you wonder what (if anything) is going through their heads when they pull lame little stunts like that.
rjwebs

Posted on 05-20-02 06:12 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
from the conversation I saw one of them have. They are pretty imature and have nothing better to do. I do find it wried seing people vanish before my eyes though well Sending the changes to my friend cause I know he probly having a heart attack.

--------------------
~RJ
Sig whats dat?
Makoto

Since: 02-19-02

Since last post: 7767 days
Last activity: 7754 days
Posted on 05-20-02 01:08 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Originally posted by Quanta
Sasami: I find it odd that you're trash talking Gravity, but at the same time you're supporting their game and it's community with the exp viewer, the buglist, and your contempt for those that wish to ruin everything. Why such a flucuating point of view?

i think its because the game is good, but the company isnt
thats the way i see it anyway, the game is a very nice idea, has potentional, its just that gravity isnt doing the right things to really bring out that potential
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7359 days
Last activity: 7359 days
Posted on 05-20-02 01:47 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Originally posted by Quanta

I right now am Supporting Ragnarok as a game and it's future expansion that should be much better. It itself is a game with much potential that could be much better with all the holes fixed and a much larger world.
Gravity on the other is THE MOST unprofessional company I have ever encountered in my life. The blatant lieing to their fan base, they have no loyalty to staff, friends of the company, or whatnot. They take a completely lackadaisical approach to everything and only fix what they feel like fixing. They constantly make other unprofessional choices I'm not going into, but I have every reason to be very angry at the company and its staff. I have been able to communicate with their head programmer directly, not through email, and given him just about every hole there is in the Ragnarok client/server engine architecture. I'm sure there are a few more I havenā€™t discovered, but I really don't wish to look anymore until I know my information will go to good use. There is actually 1 head programmer at gravity that is allowed to make any changes to the server, which is why we never see anything get done.
As for the community, well, this side is just screwed up. I know there are many good people out there who just want to play the game and have real fun, like I once did, in alpha and the beginning of beta. I would like to help these people as much as I can, but I have the feeling that there are more people out there NOW b/c of all the crap in the community that are cheating/scamming/using bots. It's sad when you see one person use a hack of any kind then you see 40 people run up to him asking for it and other hacks. I have a great contempt for any person that cheats on a mmorpg because then it makes the hard work of honest players meaningless, and can even ruin their good time. I still hold on to the hope that my programs are being used for good, even though I know lamers as well as honest players use them too. I have contemplated releasing malicious hacks, because it seems that is the only way gravity actually thinks about fixing these holes, but that goes against my moral code so I more than likely won't. Hope that answers your question.
Doomcraft

Since: 04-28-02

Last activity: 7968 days
Posted on 05-20-02 10:19 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
hmm, gravity's behaviour has been contraditory sometimes, yes.
I think they lack a bit more flexibility and they need a bit more humility to accept the mistakes they make and the help from some people....
having only 1 head programmer is kinda ridiculous...

iĀ“ve played nearly an hour of ro in these last two weeks, looks like iĀ“ll keep avoiding it thanks to this new malicious hack. *sigh*

--------------------
And once again our friend, and semi-hero posts again....

Sabbath

Since: 05-18-02

Since last post: 8010 days
Last activity: 7999 days
Posted on 05-21-02 12:18 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
If anyone plays Sakray here, when it starts it serachs for hacks on the computer, i haven't seen a single bot/hack/error in that server so far. I think that's a feature that should be instantly implemented onto other servers. I'm sure you can get around it. But only few people know how to do i. Whenyou release somehting in the general public on how to get around it then it will become useless but until then it's pretty secure.
Quanta

Posted on 05-21-02 12:32 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
1. Koreans have more respect for their community than English people have for theirs.

2. nProtect is a Korean-only security program that needs to be ported to other languages in order to work.

3. English is significantly different to Korean, so it takes time.

--------------------
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - ok..new hack? |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.013 seconds.