Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
05-05-24 04:56 PM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Best STATS for Acolyte !?! |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-07-02

Since last post: 8014 days
Last activity: 8000 days
Posted on 05-27-02 07:29 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Hi everyone, what is the best stats for Acolyte ? In attack Acolyte/Support(open warp/blessing) Acolyte and also Healing Acolyte.
Ghost Blade

Since: 04-22-02

Since last post: 8007 days
Last activity: 7946 days
Posted on 05-27-02 07:41 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
A attack aco should have lots of str/ vit probley or you can go monk str/agi, a support aco needs lots of int to cast the spells. A healing aco would go under support.. But since there are many differnt types of acos try to find the one that suits you best.

--------------------
Kaede

Since: 05-07-02

Since last post: 8014 days
Last activity: 8000 days
Posted on 05-27-02 08:37 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Hmm, thx for telling me. But i need a very details stats for all types of Acolyte. Thank you
Ghost Blade

Posted on 05-27-02 08:52 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
very deatailed.........like what how much you should up vit untill you go str like that? ill respond later if you mean that

--------------------
Raveus

Since: 05-03-02

Since last post: 7988 days
Last activity: 7887 days
Posted on 05-27-02 09:16 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
personally, I never really like requests for detailed stats... don't let that stop you from asking for them, but you might consider actually playing the game, you know? At least half of the fun, for me at least, is finding the points where things feel about right for how I'm playing... and in that, it's not really possible to mess up, imo. You might not get the "best" of whatever class and build you're working on, but you'll get one that's actually yours. 'Sides, detailed stats are meaningless, unless they're given in such a way as to know exactly what to allocate at every level, and exactly where to be fighting at every level. The allocations by certain levels are far far more important than your final stats, imo, and can change how long it takes to level by hours, at least.

For instance, I almost never play without at the least 30/35 dex, except in very specific circumstances. This is because of how I play, on the edge, pushing it, and knowing that I get exp for killing, not for standing there going "miss miss miss." At the same time, I know people who play melee chars with 10 dex, even less. They do it by only leveling against things that are easy to hit, which ususally means that are about their level. They still manage to level, and it's actually probably very easy, and not exceptionally slower really... but very boring, to me.

Maybe you think I'm insane but I still suggest that if anyone does post "detailed" stats, you take a look, think about /why/ the stats they list are how they are, and then go level a bit with an open mind to how things seem to be going as you play, rather than whether or not you'll manage to hit those stats perfectly. If you think you've made a character that you don't like playing, worst case you start another, but at least you had fun, and learned what felt right and what felt wrong, ne? There's certainly no guarantee that you'll like someone else's exact "perfect" stats any more than you will the ones you discover by playing them yourself... much less that you'll find the order to raise them in that makes them "the best."

Something that some ppl I know who use the multicalc constantly never seem to get is that the game is not played only at level 99... well, that and the multicalc sucks, imo

· Raveus
Ghost Blade

Posted on 05-27-02 05:27 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
erm Ravus you type very long and detailed paragraphs nothing against that but you take all that time or do you type like 100000wpm? Yea i think asking for detailed is kinda not fun cuz then you dont have any fun just uping stats.

--------------------
If acos can't use swords then why can they use a Swordmace?
The description even says it has very sharp blades on it LOL
Raveus

Since: 05-03-02

Last activity: 7887 days
Posted on 05-27-02 06:09 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Originally posted by Ghost Blade
erm Ravus you type very long and detailed paragraphs nothing against that but you take all that time or do you type like 100000wpm? Yea i think asking for detailed is kinda not fun cuz then you dont have any fun just uping stats.

well, not 100kwpm, but... not entirely as slow as possible, either *shrugs* and I'll admit that sometimes I do get a /little/ carried away... but, that... psssh, that was just a little post XD

· Raveus
Klokwurk

Since: 05-12-02

Since last post: 8013 days
Last activity: 7997 days
Posted on 05-27-02 09:12 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Yeah, come on people, think for yourselves. Or do you need a bot to do that?

--------------------
I'm just a regular guy.
ParA

Since: 05-25-02

Since last post: 7564 days
Last activity: 7819 days
Posted on 05-27-02 11:11 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
what about a warp aco?? i was planning to make one.

--------------------
I shall not be denied.
Talien

Since: 05-08-02

Last activity: 7988 days
Posted on 05-27-02 11:20 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
I've done 2 kinds of Acolytes so far (Warp/heal on Chaos and a heal/support on Loki) and both of them I've had the same set of stats for, I ignore Agi and Luck and keep Str, Dex, and Int balanced. I don't do much for Vit, I get it to about 30 and leave it since by that time my heal is around 500-600 and I don't need to worry about taking alot of damage. Well, that and I'm almost always with party members, so if you do mostly soloing you'd probably want more Vit.

--------------------

Member of Prontera Parish
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Best STATS for Acolyte !?! |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.009 seconds.