Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
05-06-24 06:07 PM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Compensation? (event from the 28th to the 1st) |
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-03-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7368 days
Last activity: 7368 days
Posted on 06-01-02 04:55 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Originally posted by MingShun
You know how nonaggro monsters sometimes respawn and attack you? Does the same thing happen with aggro monsters?

actually, it happens to me in payon 3 all the time. slaughter a munak, and i go far away to hide between houses... and beyond my screen one non-stops hops over to me to disrupt my resting... i know that i'm out of range to be targeted since i've sat at the same spot and guys who come on the screen just stand and leave...

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi, H.O.L.Y.Merchant, Robbin'Hood
47/34 swordman, OC merc, 37/27 Thief
Raveus

Since: 05-03-02

Since last post: 7989 days
Last activity: 7888 days
Posted on 06-02-02 11:31 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
I just had to post that in the end, gravity did right by me, and then some WOOT! that massive spawn of all of the bosses in pront on the 31st just completely rocked, partially because me and a nutty friend were sitting out in mistress field not really expecting to even see mistress at all when it happened. I think we both got 3 mistress MVPs each... too bad they were all exp, oridecon, 'n shtuff, but I'm not about to complain. I almost MVPed osi even, but the unknown skill and I think a little touch of lag got the best of me. And the nightmare spawn last night was crazy, on Loki at least XD prolly half because hardly anyone was on... they just completely decimated pront and had the run of the town for quite awhile, it was hilarious.

· Raveus
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Compensation? (event from the 28th to the 1st) |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.022 seconds.