Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-28-24 05:22 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - hey sasami | Thread closed
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-28-02

Since last post: 7984 days
Last activity: 7602 days
Posted on 05-28-02 04:23 PM
hey, do you have a boyfriend? if not can you go to my college? pleeeeease?
pragma7

Since: 04-26-02

Since last post: 7831 days
Last activity: 7844 days
Posted on 05-28-02 04:56 PM
Are people in college really like this? Boy, I didn't miss much, eh?

Rob
Quanta

Since: 04-09-02

Since last post: 7741 days
Last activity: 7493 days
Posted on 05-28-02 05:26 PM
*laughs uncontrollably*

Now we know why she took down her ICQ #.

--------------------
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 05-28-02 06:44 PM
thats why i was so reluctant to give it out to anyone at first. I had this jerk begging for days for a dama, acting all nice, and so i couldnt just put him on my ignore list. I finally gave in and give him a dama for him to go away, and as i suspected he went and bragged to his new zealand friends how he got a dama for free. It wouldn't be a bad idea for me to just leave this page up and move on to the next game, I hate ragnarok now, I hate gravity, i hate everything they stand for, MOST of the community is a bunch of whiny adolescent teens. What's the point? (Yes, I am a teen too... but not whiney or adolescent :-p)

(edited by Sasami on 05-28-02 01:45 PM)
Insante

Since: 03-25-02

Since last post: 7985 days
Last activity: 7937 days
Posted on 05-28-02 06:49 PM
Yea, it's really too bad that people can't make jokes like this anymore.

I can tell it was a joke and all, but it happens so much for real that jokes like these are just bad taste now.

--------------------
[url="http://www.sluggy.com"][/url] [url="http://www.tagstrance.com"][/url][url="http://www.tagstrance.com/128k.pls"]Get entranced.[/url]
DaiSHi

Since: 05-03-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Posted on 05-28-02 07:17 PM
some people have yet to grow up... especially my roommate. ugh... the horror

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi, H.O.L.Y.Merchant, Robbin'Hood
47/34 swordman, 23/17 merc, 35/25 Thief
Raveus

Since last post: 7980 days
Last activity: 7879 days
Posted on 05-28-02 07:38 PM
Idiocy like this is why I can understand some women at least playing with male avatars and masculine names.

You know, you could always suggest that you'd be willing to come and help him out, you just need to find a castration knife for him first

For some reason, any word of castration around guys like that tends to get rid of them reasonably effectively.

Also, for some reason, other guys tend to think I have a reall sick sense of humor at times

· Raveus
Insante

Since: 03-25-02

Since last post: 7985 days
Last activity: 7937 days
Posted on 05-28-02 07:47 PM
Yea...

They need a slap system in the game...

If you get slapped a few times in a row, your pk gets turned on!

--------------------
Get entranced.
CHJIEN

Since: 04-30-02

Since last post: 7999 days
Last activity: 8022 days
Posted on 05-28-02 08:00 PM
all we need is /pk to rock the world

PK POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

greetz , CHJIEN
ParA

Since: 05-25-02

Since last post: 7556 days
Last activity: 7812 days
Posted on 05-28-02 08:18 PM
grow up. well in my case you just don't date anyone......... i rather know the person abit before dating.

Sorry to hear what sasami has to hear about us but yes gamers have expectations.

btw..... whats a dama? -.-;;;

--------------------
I shall not be denied.
Chibi-Bar

Since: 04-16-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7452 days
Last activity: 7408 days
Posted on 05-28-02 08:20 PM
gosh... funny thing I don't think age has anything to do with growing up.. at least that is my personal experience.. According to my g/f's mom I'm a useless bum since I'm 28 and still play computer games ^^; it is funny tho.. when I went to developer's meeting for UO.. I was surprise to meet a lot of older 20s and 30s who "pretend" to act like immature children ^^;

--------------------
Chibi-Bar
Your Local Merchant on Chaos/Loki
Ysuki

Since last post: 7915 days
Last activity: 7907 days
Posted on 05-28-02 10:22 PM
Well age doesn't define the person's maturity. I see some adults acts like jerks and little kids. My 6th period class is so horrible. I say 90% of them are immature. They disrupt and make stupid jokes. They laugh at the teacher accidently knock something down. I dont' find that amusing but apparently they do.
Mental Atrophy

Since: 05-14-02

Since last post: 7997 days
Last activity: 7946 days
Posted on 05-28-02 11:51 PM
LOL... ya, it's a joke ppl jeez... it's not like he's asking for naked pictures or anything. Merely pointing out the lack of Computer Programming women in college. I should know, i go to the same school he does. There's maybe 3 women in our entire Computer Science department.

EDIT: Sasami, you forgot to delete your ICQ number from everywhere, it still remains in at least one place.

(edited by Mental Atrophy on 05-28-02 07:13 PM)
umm...cake

Cake Freak

Since: 05-29-02

Since last post: 8004 days
Last activity: 8003 days
Posted on 05-29-02 12:31 AM
cake is goodsasami
i have two question for u
u love cake???
i can't think of a second one...sorry

--------------------
ummm.....cake.....ummm......sex....no i mean cake...
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Posted on 05-29-02 12:58 AM
I know it's still up, but if anyone tries to contact me i won't authorize them, or just throw them on the ignore list, no bother. I agree, age has no berring whatsoever on maturity, but more often than not, 13 years olds are less mature than people 18+ years old. And I know it was a joke, but I get stuff like this so often, it sometimes hets annoying. .. oh, do you want to see a picture of me naked?

or not :-p

[edit] oh yeah, I LOVE CAKE! especially chocolate

(edited by Sasami on 05-28-02 07:59 PM)
ParA

Posted on 05-29-02 01:10 AM
lol....... what if that person was important? would u still ignore him/her? i wouldnt be so harsh....... consider what they want to ask or maybe they just want to be friends... review their position. Bad experiences doesn't mean they all have a negative outcome. Who knows? Maybe it was an important lesson. If I were you sasami, I rather not post the icq number and rather request people to private msg you. However I guess you want to see approachable... like a nice person.

I do my best to become friendly and non hostile lol. If my friends had a problem, I was always there to help them out.

--------------------
I shall not be denied.

(edited by ParA on 05-28-02 08:21 PM)
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Posted on 05-29-02 01:25 AM
Now I only let through people who ask me before hand and I approve of, like I just let orthanc add me to his list. He's a real great guy Everyone at pak0 is, even mephisto, mephisto just went through a lot of crap, and I feel for him, though he handled the situation differently than me, and my heart does go out to them and their sudden unexpected loss.
umm...cake

Cake Freak

Since: 05-29-02

Since last post: 8004 days
Last activity: 8003 days
Posted on 05-29-02 01:57 AM
cake is good
lol for some reason i always get ignored on icq or aim

senario #1

me: hi
other person: who r u
me: *silent*
other person: *add to ignore or block*

senario #2

me: hey
other person: hey
me: *silent*
other person: *add to ignore or block*

and how u make those faces

--------------------
ummm.....cake.....ummm......sex....no i mean cake...
ParA

Posted on 05-29-02 01:57 AM
yeah you gotta feel bad for the people whove spent their time to achieve something and let it be destroyed by someone else. Reminds me of my old snowfort days...... man did I ever had a temper -.-;;

--------------------
I shall not be denied.
Raveus

Since last post: 7980 days
Last activity: 7879 days
Posted on 05-29-02 02:12 AM
Originally posted by ParA
lol....... what if that person was important? would u still ignore him/her? i wouldnt be so harsh....... consider what they want to ask or maybe they just want to be friends... review their position. Bad experiences doesn't mean they all have a negative outcome. Who knows? Maybe it was an important lesson. If I were you sasami, I rather not post the icq number and rather request people to private msg you. However I guess you want to see approachable... like a nice person.

I do my best to become friendly and non hostile lol. If my friends had a problem, I was always there to help them out.

err, I'd see it more as not letting the asses win rather than an attempt to be approachable, but that's just me. Besides... why should she not just ignore? If it's someone "important" then, (a) what are they doing on ICQ, and (b) I'd expect that they'd be able to try contacting her some other way. Or else it's probably only "important" to some twit who's trying to wheedle another dama out of her.

As to it being a "joke..." a joke in poor taste that's not between friends is just someone being an ass. If the person doesn't manage to understand that, then they're being a juvenile idiot as well. Or, at least, that's /my/ opinion *shrugs* no hard feelings, some people are just stupid that way. I'm sure if he makes "jokes" like that he won't mind people calling him a dumbass

While age != maturity necessarily, and while there are certainly different types of maturity... regardless of their actual age, I think Sasami's characterization of "most" of the community is correct... MANY of them DO act like stereotypical whiney adolescent teens, whatever their real ages may be.

· Raveus

(edited by Raveus on 05-28-02 09:13 PM)
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - hey sasami | Thread closed
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.016 seconds.