Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
05-07-24 04:23 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - hey sasami | Thread closed
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-28-02

Since last post: 7993 days
Last activity: 7611 days
Posted on 05-29-02 02:31 AM
speakin of assholes, i never seen a bigger group of them all concentrated in one place before. this forum is like an asshole black hole. god.. you try to be friendly and you get called immature. maybe i should have spouted some lame pickup line about my dick, because that always seems to impress the girls. i mean.. the guys that do that are always the ones with dates arent they? dont try to tell me they arent. as for being stupid, maybe you should find out about me before making such assumptions, because i can guarantee that i am smarter than at least 50% of you.
ParA

Since: 05-25-02

Since last post: 7565 days
Last activity: 7821 days
Posted on 05-29-02 02:52 AM
i think this thread should be locked now....... i don't want anymore damage to occur. sorry.

--------------------
I shall not be denied.
DaiSHi

Since: 05-03-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7368 days
Last activity: 7368 days
Posted on 05-29-02 02:52 AM
Originally posted by snex
speakin of assholes, i never seen a bigger group of them all concentrated in one place before. this forum is like an asshole black hole. god.. you try to be friendly and you get called immature. maybe i should have spouted some lame pickup line about my dick, because that always seems to impress the girls. i mean.. the guys that do that are always the ones with dates arent they? dont try to tell me they arent. as for being stupid, maybe you should find out about me before making such assumptions, because i can guarantee that i am smarter than at least 50% of you.

and more arrogant while you're at it. judging by your avatar, you can remain as you are, Mr. Smart Person: alone in the dark in front of your comp doing who knows what

btw: i didn't hafta mention my schlong and i hooked up wid my gf just fine...

if you don't want us to make assumptions, then tell us a bit about yourself, then make your comments...

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi, H.O.L.Y.Merchant, Robbin'Hood
47/34 swordman, 23/17 merc, 35/25 Thief
ParA

Posted on 05-29-02 02:57 AM
besides...... if your so smart........ you would say something different than resort to such vulgar volcabulary. Enough of this.

And one more thing...... my question wasn't answered....... define dama please.

--------------------
I shall not be denied.

(edited by ParA on 05-28-02 10:06 PM)
umm...cake

Cake Freak

Since: 05-29-02

Since last post: 8013 days
Last activity: 8012 days
Posted on 05-29-02 03:05 AM
cake is good
calm down people....can't we all just get a long

here..have some cake *picture of cake*
sorry i don't have a picuture of cake
i don't even know how to put it on

--------------------
ummm.....cake.....ummm......sex....no i mean cake...
ParA

Posted on 05-29-02 03:09 AM
LoL....... how many pieces of cake can you eat? I've ate 5 before but im not fat at all hehe

[Edit] thanks ysuki! and talien (Sp sorry =/)

--------------------
I shall not be denied.

(edited by ParA on 05-28-02 10:16 PM)

(edited by ParA on 05-28-02 10:19 PM)
Ysuki

Since last post: 7924 days
Last activity: 7916 days
Posted on 05-29-02 03:14 AM
dama shorten for Damacus
Talien

Since: 05-08-02

Since last post: 7989 days
Last activity: 7989 days
Posted on 05-29-02 03:17 AM
Dama=Damascus. In other words the strongest knife type weapon currently in the game.

And yes, cake is good, especially cherry chip cake with lemon frosting.

--------------------

Member of Prontera Parish
ParA

Posted on 05-29-02 03:18 AM
but my favourite cake is CHEESE CAKE!!!!!! i canNOT get enough of it hehehehehehe

--------------------
I shall not be denied.
DaiSHi

Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Posted on 05-29-02 03:32 AM
no no no...it's all about baskin robbin's ice cream cake. mmm ^^

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi, H.O.L.Y.Merchant, Robbin'Hood
47/34 swordman, OC merc, 35/25 Thief
Raveus

Since last post: 7989 days
Last activity: 7888 days
Posted on 05-29-02 05:02 AM
as for being stupid, maybe you should find out about me before making such assumptions, because i can guarantee that i am smarter than at least 50% of you.

Actually, I was only going to call you stupid if you didn't understand my point... which apparently you don't, so I'll go on calling you stupid. Some jokes are fine between friends... in fact, they're funny /because/ of what you know about the other person, and what they know about you. But, there's a time and a place for everything. If you walked up to some woman you'd never seen before on a dark night, and told her you wanted to fuck her, would you really think she was being an "asshole" if she maced you? oh, yeah, it was just a joke. Oh, maybe it's an overblown analogy, but then again I think the only thing that got "maced" here was your ego, so it's not too far off.

*shrugs* I'm not trying to be mean to you, just shovel a bit of sense into your head, since you're acting as if you don't even understand the reaction you got. If that makes me an asshole, then I'm quit happy to be one to people with so little savoir faire. If I'm being blunt, then it's because I'm used to running into people who make "jokes" like that and tend to only get the point if they're hit by a train.

· Raveus
ParA

Posted on 05-29-02 05:20 AM
well i could understand him (snex) for why he is angry. He's a guy who saw this beautiful gurl of his dreams (aka sasami ) and now he's upset that his feelings has been used for 'jokes'. Give him credit atleast that he's got the guts to admit it.

--------------------
I shall not be denied.
snex

Posted on 05-29-02 05:22 AM
your analogy is in fact overblown. i never suggested anything remotely close to sex. if you think that i did, then what does that say about your views of women? do you think that you have to have sex with every girl you date? not everyone views women as objects for our own pleasure, but you obviously do since you took my joke to mean something sexual
ParA

Posted on 05-29-02 05:40 AM
Raveus' opinion is off. I have to agree with snex on this one. There's more to females than just sex.

--------------------
I shall not be denied.
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Posted on 05-29-02 06:06 AM

jesus, I go to watch a movie at a friends house and here I come back to this crap. Flaming is completly pointless on the internet world, it goes nowhere. Now snex, where did people on this thread specifically say that you were immature? From what I gathered, we were talking about the general ragnarok community, but from what you posted right there, you accomplished the exact opposite of what you intended. You showed us how you are immature.
ParA

Posted on 05-29-02 06:10 AM
just lock the thread sasami and end it......it would be better off that way

--------------------
I shall not be denied.
snex

Posted on 05-29-02 06:22 AM
hey, everyone is immature, at least i dont deny it
ParA

Posted on 05-29-02 06:24 AM
wutever...... this whole argument ends now.

--------------------
I shall not be denied.

(edited by ParA on 05-29-02 01:24 AM)
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - hey sasami | Thread closed
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.012 seconds.