Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-19-24 05:26 PM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Programming/reverse engineering discussion - Aco Warps |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 04-22-02

Since last post: 7995 days
Last activity: 8033 days
Posted on 05-29-02 12:49 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
I been wasting money on teleports when some morron on the other side thinks its fun to warp people to morroc and keep warping by the dumb bug that gravity seems to foget to fix.

I'm working on aco just to figure out what packets I need to block to keep my self from being caught in a warp that I don't want to go into.

I got 3 lvs to go but I been taking so long to lv its gonna be another week before I can figure this out and its annoying so maybe someone here allready has the packet I need to block. So if you do pm me email or icq me

--------------------
~RJ
Sig whats dat?
Sironin

Since: 05-17-02

Since last post: 7925 days
Last activity: 7609 days
Posted on 05-29-02 07:31 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
I think the problem may lie in the fact that if it's different people doing it to you each time, the packet you'll need to block will be different each time... I'm not sure if you'll be able to just block all 'Warp Portal!' packets... You might have to block specific user 'Warp Portal!' packets.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7351 days
Last activity: 7351 days
Posted on 05-29-02 11:53 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
you can do it by putting up a merchant shop, or I hear by putting up a chat box, but i never tested. Good luck doing them in time there is a way.
rjwebs

Since: 04-22-02

Since last post: 7995 days
Last activity: 8033 days
Posted on 05-30-02 02:29 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Hmm Yeah I seen that. Thats why I can't warp scammers grr. Well witht he roll back I gave up on my Aco for a while Since everything I put into him was lost. But then I did do the skill hack to him so its not a huge loss.

Oh well I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later.

--------------------
~RJ
Sig whats dat?
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7351 days
Last activity: 7351 days
Posted on 05-30-02 02:52 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
when i see a scammer i just kick them out of their own chat then warp them into the middle of the geffen field lag zone.
Erocard

Since: 05-17-02

Since last post: 7991 days
Last activity: 7987 days
Posted on 05-30-02 04:38 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
O_o
Harsh, Sasami
I've been trying to do something funny (read: RUDE) with my acolyte. Geffen field right outside of Geffen, has that little island down yonder. I've been using all my sp with the teleport skill to randomly hop around the map, hoping to get onto that island...
then I could /memo it and warp scammers there
It's not a wall...it would be a valid coordinate if I could random teleport there...
but I haven't had any luck thus far.

Actually I haven't touched my aco in weeks..
oh well.
-Ero
Ysuki

Since: 05-03-02

Since last post: 7907 days
Last activity: 7898 days
Posted on 05-30-02 05:02 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
:lol: Scammer's Island. :p
Talien

Since: 05-08-02

Since last post: 7972 days
Last activity: 7972 days
Posted on 05-30-02 05:08 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Eh, as far as I know that island is just for looks on the minimap, you can't acually get there. I tried random teleporting there (290 SP worth of teleports, a few times) and never made it, and I know a few other people that have tried it as well and never got there. If you want to annoy lamers, send them to the field outside Geffen (northeast corner is the best spot, it's just as far from either exit) or the top of Geffen tower (that's where I send bots).

--------------------

Member of Prontera Parish
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Programming/reverse engineering discussion - Aco Warps |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.013 seconds.