Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-28-24 11:11 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - can this rumour be confirmed? about a hack |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 03-25-02

Since last post: 7715 days
Last activity: 7715 days
Posted on 05-31-02 10:51 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
I heard that the long cast (is that the term?), doesn't work anymore with the new patch, anybody who can confirm that?

--------------------
Elmikie, Spell artist, Path of Pearl, Stratika, keeper of guild lore and current leader of the Vezrejai mage guild.

(edited by Tillumni Sephirotica on 05-31-02 05:53 AM)
Quanta

Since: 04-09-02

Since last post: 7741 days
Last activity: 7494 days
Posted on 05-31-02 10:53 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Hmmm...it'd be interestingly good if it's true...

*activates the Ryo-Ohki signal and points it into the sky to summon Sasami*

--------------------
Makoto

Since: 02-19-02

Since last post: 7768 days
Last activity: 7755 days
Posted on 05-31-02 10:56 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Originally posted by Quanta
Hmmm...it'd be interestingly good if it's true...

*activates the Ryo-Ohki signal and points it into the sky to summon Sasami*

O.o isnt Ryo-Ohki Ryoko's cabbit/ship?
which means it isnt really aplicable to Sasami
altho Ryo-Ohki and Sasami do get on well, and if Ryo-Ohki's not with Ryoko, it'll be with Sasami, heh
not that it matters, its all Tenchi-Muyo, so you get any one of them and the rest wont be far
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 05-31-02 03:10 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Makoto, you've only seen the first DVD of tenchi ova and a few of the movies, you havn't even seen pretty sammy don't try to argue.

(edited by Sasami on 05-31-02 10:10 AM)
Noiboi

Since: 04-17-02

Since last post: 7995 days
Last activity: 7920 days
Posted on 05-31-02 03:15 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
It does still work.

Also wasn't Ryo'oki Sasami's in Tenchi Universe aswell?

Or was it Tenchi in tokyo?

Maybe both, haven't seen them for a while.

(edited by Noiboi on 05-31-02 10:16 AM)
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 05-31-02 07:37 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
(ack, 5 more hours till i leave for the weekend)
Ok, heres how ryochan works.
Tenchi Ova & Universe: Ryo-ohki is Ryoko's ship. She just happens to be a cute little cat like rabbit (hence the name cabbit.)
It is explained in the ova that it was actually washu that create ryoohki and ryoko and gave them a special mental bond between them so they new each others thoughts. Now, Sasami is Aika's (next princess of Jurai in line to the thrown) sister. She is in actuallity around 300 years old as I remember, but jurains live for a VERY long time and therefore growth and maturity is taken at a different pace than average humans. Sasami in human terms would be, my guess at least, 10 to 13. Now the two cutest characters in the series, sasamichan and ryochan, naturally have to become best friends and develop a special bond that makes them closer than any two other characters in the series

Tenchi tokyo on the other hand is utter absolute crap. It isn't even part of the official ova or tv series, it was just made by a 3rd party company who bought the rights to rake in some more doe. I havn't watched more than 15 minutes of 1 episode and i will watch no more.

In pretty sammy, which is a spinoff of an episode of Tenchi TV (tenchi universe), ryoohki is actually a boy who finds sasami and tells her about her special magical powers, much like keroberos in card capture sakura. There really isn't much of a special bond between them in this series.

A new tenchi series just came out, galaxy police (gxp) that my friend and I have actually aquired and are hosting at akon

There are currently 2 searons of the OVA out, and a third is coming. GXP was just a holdover for the people waiting for it.
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - can this rumour be confirmed? about a hack |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.016 seconds.