Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-25-24 06:31 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Programming/reverse engineering discussion - Alpha client protocol specs? |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 06-01-02

Since last post: 7998 days
Last activity: 7992 days
Posted on 06-01-02 09:20 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
just curious if anyone happend to have the alpha client protocol specs lying around?

would be an interesting attempt to build a personal Alpha server, for a small group of friends to play around on. perhaps add extra quests, and add new items. maby even re-design the maps, and have a compleatly new game to play on.

anyhow, if anyone has any info on the alpha protocol, I would be greatfull if you where to share ^^
pragma7

Since: 04-26-02

Since last post: 7828 days
Last activity: 7841 days
Posted on 06-01-02 09:44 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Interesting that you would say that...I'm currently working on designing an MMORPG of my own...However, I am completely in-capable of doing the artwork. I currently have one potential artist. I'll put more info up on here when I get more rolling. If any of you are interested in helping with the design let me know (you can e-mail me (roemmeler@yahoo.com) or go to my website (http://www26.brinkster.com/pragma7/) and post on the forum there. I prefer the latter, as I'll be putting together a forum specially for the developers/artists when this gets rolling....anyway, gotta go...

Rob
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7357 days
Last activity: 7357 days
Posted on 06-03-02 05:05 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Originally posted by kamidake
just curious if anyone happend to have the alpha client protocol specs lying around?

would be an interesting attempt to build a personal Alpha server, for a small group of friends to play around on. perhaps add extra quests, and add new items. maby even re-design the maps, and have a compleatly new game to play on.

anyhow, if anyone has any info on the alpha protocol, I would be greatfull if you where to share ^^

good luck reverse engineering the alpha server protocols, recoding it all, and finding a server to provide the bandwidth and speed.
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Programming/reverse engineering discussion - Alpha client protocol specs? |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.01 seconds.