Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-26-24 10:03 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Other External Programs Discussion - Pick-up items hack? | Thread closed
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 06-02-02

Since last post: 7998 days
Last activity: 7913 days
Posted on 06-02-02 10:54 AM
Hi, I've read on your site that it's possible to pick up items really fast, and uhm...I wanted to know if there's a hack for it

Coz i'm fed up with looters >.< (lost mink, cat hb, glove and earring)

Thanks in advance
DaiSHi

Since: 05-03-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7358 days
Last activity: 7358 days
Posted on 06-02-02 11:25 AM
yes, there is a hack for it and i have suffered from it, too
sorry, but we're not in the business of providing such malicious programs.
it just gives an unfair advantage. just try to stay away from bots

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi, H.O.L.Y.Merchant, Robbin'Hood
47/34 swordman, OC merc, 37/27 Thief

(edited by DaiSHi on 06-02-02 06:26 AM)
Ysuki

Since last post: 7914 days
Last activity: 7905 days
Posted on 06-02-02 02:36 PM
Yeah tyr to stay away form it. If there's one near you, get yoru bestest item first then down. And you your bots as free tanks.
OsirisInside

Master of Idiocy

Since: 05-07-02

Since last post: 7941 days
Last activity: 7941 days
Posted on 06-08-02 03:22 AM
thats retarded, just retarded.
it's not a malicious program and you cant really "dodge" or "stay away" from bots. there 40% the population. for christs sake...

--------------------
I came,

I saw,

I shit.
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Posted on 06-08-02 06:46 AM
We determine that it is malicious, not you, this isnt your board and if you ever try to post how to do a malicious hack again like the thread i just deleted you will be banned.
DaiSHi

Posted on 06-08-02 09:04 AM
Originally posted by OsirisInside
thats retarded, just retarded.
it's not a malicious program and you cant really "dodge" or "stay away" from bots. there 40% the population. for christs sake...

if it's not malicious, then it's at least giving the person an unfair advantage that i and many other people will never have. even with bots and looting monsters around me i managed to nab my last 5 cat hbs. when i said malicious, i was thinking more on the lines of a bot using such a feature, since the person can't be ignorant to the point where he/she/it doesn't know the frustration others will feel. but even if it were a real people with such a program, i wouldn't enjoy it if they bashed my munak to next tuesday, and picked up everything, especially rares. guaranteed, there will be people who will use such a program unfairly. best not to have it in the first place... it directly affects others and gives an advantage. malicious may be a bit harsh, but you get my point and frustration... i hate bots...

as for dodging, if i see a bot coming, i go where they came from. you can avoid them to some extent... true, there are areas with insane populations of them, like yoyo. with some resilience, you can pull it off. lower lvl bots won't be in too many agro areas until they're stronger... so i only really deal with aco, thief, or sm bots in payon...and 40 sound a bit high... maybe that high in a area, but there cant' be 2000+ botters on loki...and if there is... grav is doing a poor job...

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi 47/34 swordman, H.O.L.Y.Merchant OC, Robbin'Hood 37/27 Thief
9450 exp and counting...
Flower girls are the cutest... but not as cute as my Tina
TheROCK

Since: 06-09-02

Since last post: 7991 days
Last activity: 7991 days
Posted on 06-09-02 11:59 PM
It is well over 50 % in many areas that the population is BOTs.

Since Gravity has done nothing about it the Bots have come out in force.

You can go into the shipwreck in Alberta and see a train or parade of bots
following each other around and group killing.

Funny thing is, it is getting to the point that if a user puts a bot where everyone
else has a bot, they dont get clean exp or even get to lvl with a bot
as fast as they might have 2 or 3 months ago.

2 things will kill the bots in RO.

1. Too many of them are counter productive to the purpose, as the populate all the best areas.

2. Aco's who warp bots to Hidden Temple, Geffen lvl 2, or Pyramid lvl 4, or better yet to 0 cooridinates on the Map, imagine the shock of a bot owner finding his bot dead or sitting at the save point, or warped in the wall.

But the point is bots make up well over 50% of the active users on the server, and in many areas upward of 60-70% of the players on the map.

Arc Roacheford

Since: 06-16-02

Since last post: 7948 days
Last activity: 7948 days
Posted on 06-17-02 06:17 AM
Greeting It's Arc here
see....it's good for looter right? so if it good for them I oppose this hack program!

Arc Roacheford
(Dark Lucifer The Wizard of Dark Element)

--------------------
The end of the dark one will return peace to the world
sakura

Since: 06-18-02

Since last post: 7442 days
Last activity: 7442 days
Posted on 06-18-02 07:02 PM
Bots have really increased in numbers lately. I've conducted a test myself and found out that over 75% of the people in payon are actually bots. What's really frustrating is that even in level 3 of the caves where only high level people can play, bots still outnumber real human players. I think there's more bots in chaos server than in loki cuz most people hate to migrate to a new server and start all over again. I have characters on both servers but I prefer to play more on the chaos server because of the atmosphere and the fact that my characters are way higher.

About warping characters away, I've tried that with my aco, it doesn't work. Bots tends to move really fast and usually I miss, and wasting a blue gem in the proccess. I can only manage to warp 2 bots out of 5 attempts. I've heard people warped bots into walls before, but apparently they weren't successful because bots have integrated a program similar to Sasami's "Warp to last save point" where they can just get out of walls easily. I warped a bot from level one of payon to level 4 of the pyramids, but it proves to be futile. Apparently when I got to the mids myself, the bot just keep on jammering onto other players and when a monster tried to attack the bot, the stupid bot just logged out and relogged in again.

BTW if a person can get a hold of the item hack, they will just abuse. I know how frustrating it is getting looted by a bot, but the thing is if you start looting other people's stuff with this hack, then you're no better than they are. Just try your best to get whatever you can, it's annoying enuf as it is.
DaiSHi

Posted on 06-18-02 09:22 PM
well... sakura, if u wanna warp the bots, you can't get them while they're on the run. while they're attacking a monster that'll take some time to kill, and i'm thinking of payon2/3, cast it on him while he's attacking. takes a few seconds before the person warps if a portal is cast on him... just my advice...

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi 48/35 swordman, H.O.L.Y.Merchant OC, Robbin'Hood 37/27 Thief, HOLYFistsOfFury 28/20 puncholyte
14370 exp and counting...
Flower girls are the cutest... but not as cute as my Tina
sakura

Since: 06-18-02

Since last post: 7442 days
Last activity: 7442 days
Posted on 06-19-02 12:29 AM
It's pointless warping bots now a days because there're more bots then you can handle. I usually toss away 10K warping bots but the thing is, I just keep seeing the same people coming back as a bot day after day. I can even open many portals at once, but it lags the screen very bad.

I just gave up on taking out the bots because it's very frustrating trying to get rid of every bot you see. The only thing I want to do is get a hand on a program that can crash the bots, but I'm not here to request. As a matter of fact, I could hardly login anymore, so it's pointless for me to even mention using such a program. So basically, I'm kinda semi-retired from playing the game.
mhike14

Since: 02-04-04

Since last post: 7386 days
Last activity: 7386 days
Posted on 02-04-04 10:07 AM
mhike
Originally posted by DaiSHi
yes, there is a hack for it and i have suffered from it, too
sorry, but we're not in the business of providing such malicious programs.
it just gives an unfair advantage. just try to stay away from bots
may be they regret no to lot becouse they are adik about ragnarok

--------------------
mhike14
Larry Capinga

Since: 02-26-04

Since last post: 7365 days
Last activity: 7361 days
Posted on 02-26-04 08:03 AM
YEAH ! OsirisInside

Am with you
Fuck those fuckers!
While we bot and hang out, they are infront the computer
playing, and they pay for it !

Assholes!

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Other External Programs Discussion - Pick-up items hack? | Thread closed
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.032 seconds.