Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
05-04-24 09:08 PM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Sasami: About your departure and Gravity | Thread closed
Pages: 1 2 3 4Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 02-19-02

Since last post: 7774 days
Last activity: 7762 days
Posted on 06-08-02 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Quanta
Makoto: But you see, Sasami sees Gravity as being an overall incompetent company, but the truth is that Sasami only exists on one side of a 3-sided picture, and to me, her judgements regarding Gravity seem to be towards their entire operation and not merely just our side. And the whole MMORPG venture that she now wants to embark upon suggests that she can do better, and whether she can or not remains a mystery at present. I for one like the idea she wishes to embark upon for basing this MMORPG off of since it is the very idea that I have been playing around with inside my head for quite some time now. But it's not 100% certain, or even 5% certain, that she'll top any other company's MMORPG with her own game, so I wouldn't assume anything just yet.

As for you, the first line you wrote for your latest post here (*growls at Quanta, Aden and other people against Sasami in this*) suggests that you display a blind loyalty for Sasami, and a contempt for those that do not agree with her 100%. Otherwise, you'd have nixed that line before you submitted the post. I mean, there's nothing wrong with loyalty, but you don't have to agree wholeheartedly with anything and everything Sasami says or does. After all, humans progress in their existence by asking questions about themselves and the world in which they live, not by being fed all the answers ahead of time. The question "Is Gravity incompetent?" I cannot get an answer for because I don't know all sides of the story, and I never will. The question "Is Gravity incompetent towards the English users?", however, has a much different answer. And for me the answer involves how everything Gravity has done for the English users has been taken for granted, or that the English users can never be pleased. For example, a new feature is added, and people are even more angry now than they were the previous patch, which suggests that there's little to nothing one can do to please these people, so why even try at all? The answer also entails the attitude of English users towards Gravity. I think most English users are obnoxious assholes rather than kind and understanding people, so why would you want to help a community of users where the majority would shit right back in your face? I mean, the bad hackers already do that. In fact, my answer considers the bad hackers as racist bigots towards a Korean company trying to move in on the American market...the increasing number of malicious hacks and their userbase would be proof of that. Keep in mind that, for reasons unknown, some people have never given Gravity much of a chance to succeed, such as Artforz or that Frost2 fellow, which inevitably affects the judgements of those who have given Gravity a chance, like Sasami or myself. Nobody cares about the game OR the company that produces it, or else they wouldn't be trying to destroy both, so why in the WORLD should Gravity give 2 shits about them and the community which they represent? They shouldn't, but the fact that they HAVE been answering e-mails, whether it's a cut/paste job or not, suggests that they continue to SOMEWHAT care.

God, I hate the Western World...so full of hate...so full of impatience...it absolutely sickens me to no end... -_-;

fair enough quanta, i see your point(s), but just to confirm somthing in there, im being loyal, not a sheep, im not following her, just being loyal, like you'd be loyal to your own mother, or your best friend, and on that note, i will support her all through her new project

i agree with a few of your points, especially the last one, except that i'd spread 'the western world' to 'the whole human race'
and yes, my first post, as with all of my first posts after somone hits one of my nerves, had some anger in it, which im not proud of, but in a way makes me human, and shows another part of me, and for that reason i shall leave it there, but i will also apolagise to you, sorry, it was the words of Aden that sparked the fire, not yours, you have some good points, even tho i do not agree with 100% of them, thats fine, i dont mind, i dont blame you or think your stupid or inferior or anything

we're all human
(and as much as i'd like to remove all hate from my person, its, uh, a little impossible, heh , doesnt stop me from trying tho )
Aden

Since: 06-08-02

Since last post: 8000 days
Last activity: 7967 days
Posted on 06-08-02 11:37 PM
Makoto --

There's no reason for you to be hurt but what I said. You don't know me. You shouldn't care about me. You shouldn't care what I think about you, because I don't care what you think about me. I don't care about people who don't directly influence my life because it's absolutely pointless to do so. It's not worth the emotional damage to think that everyone in the world should like you just because you're a nice person. I already stated that I'm not a nice, ass-kissing person. I think it's pointless to try to suck the asses of people I don't even know personally. None of you even realize -- I'm a female.

You're right, I am heartless. There's no better way for me to be. I don't care if peopel don't like me. I'm not here to gain favoritism or to rally a bunch of people behind my "cause". I choose the way that I should be. It's not personal. You're not the only person I don't give a damn about. There are people in my life that I would and will give my life for if the time comes for it, but you among everyone else here surely aren't one of them, and there's no reason for it to be, and no reason for you to be upset about it. That's it.

My views are almost exactly the same about Quanta's, though I have had enough of people refusing to look at the full picture to try and be civil about it. It's pointless to try to make civil conversation with people who have nothing better to do than make pointless so-called "arguments" about things that they don't have a single clue about. There are very few people who have any patience here and that much is obvious. One side is all people see here, and the side that has the people mostly against Gravity don't have solid evidence other than their own selfish word or immature accusations and unprofessional opinion.

I'm not interested in opinions, only the truth. People may be interested in opinions, and I respect them for having them, but do NOT try to force them onto anyone. Do NOT tell another person they are wrong for thinking a certain way.

I may as well be posting here again right now, even after a short break from the screen merely because finally people are seeing what the hell is going on here. I have no use for off-topic discussion. I'm not here for freaking idle chit-chat. T_T

--------------------
"Moron..." -Solid "Pliskin" Snake
Kyokushin-ka

Since: 05-02-02

Since last post: 7954 days
Last activity: 7987 days
Posted on 06-08-02 11:41 PM
*cough* this is a little too much. don't want people to say things like
"Har, har, I'm going to break out the tissues for the dramatic hugging scene" and so such.
Makoto

Posted on 06-08-02 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Kyokushin-ka
Who say's a existince dosn't matter, certainly alone we are nothing. The power of men comes from the connections we forge with others and with our own bodies. If you look at it that way and you truly ask yourself what is man's place in the universe you find a facinating answer. Here is a creature created by god that was given a choice to be inherently good or evil, to be given the ability to overcome it's weaknesses and forge them into strength, in short it can grow and develop, mentally, physically, and morally, nothing else in the known universe can do that. A man can overcome many obsticales and learn from those continue to grow until the day it dies. People think that it's feul, hatred, war, that changes the world, but it's flesh. There is no power greater in this world than flesh. When it moves the world follows. When it's attacked and is not destroyed, it will repair itself. Ironicly it's that same power which may allow us to destroy ourselves, or the distances placed between us through language and geography that may keep us from working with one-annother. Certainly we can be wiped out in a cataclismic thrust of randomness, but if we arn't all wiped out we may well survive and move on...or others will rise to take our place. The place of a man is not in the long term, it's in the now, in the short life span where the world will belong to them.

[edit] sorry about the religious overtones if your athest, no problem go and find.

[edit yet again]yes the whole community is a three sided picture...but the english side is going right down the drain, I acctually miss those ten days I spent on the japaneese server...till they found out I was only practicing my japaneese and was really an american and had me banned for being on the wrong server. grumblegrumble I'm still bitter about that. They were so polite, everything was in clear english...um japaneese, and everything was cheap costing. Too bad if I do go there I can't speak at all or people would get suspicious of my inability to speak and understand japaneese in the most perfect way...and have me banned. Nothing like the english servers, there are no Ass holes, none zero only the ones running around like idiots speaking english are the assholes, which was why english speakers are banned on the spot. Ahh, but they still handled english servers badly, I won't bother to get into it, most of it's already been explained, and most reasons have been given as to why the walls came crashing down. I don't think the game will really make it in the english market because of how low people think of the community base and slow support, but it may, I hope it gets dragged out of the fire anyway.

*bows down to your wize words*

i completely agree with all that first bit, its so true (well, IMO, it just needs a minor change 'flesh' with 'spirit' or 'soul', but thats just my personal opinion )
Kyokushin-ka

Posted on 06-08-02 11:43 PM
flesh and spirit are one in the same bonded with eachother unitl one returns to dust...being too philosiphical, may need to stop typing.
Doomcraft

Since: 04-28-02

Since last post: 7987 days
Last activity: 7975 days
Posted on 06-08-02 11:47 PM
well, at least things calmed down a bit.
Nice to know some discussions dont fall down to a level where everyone starts yelling profanity against eachother.
so... who wants a cup of tea?

--------------------
Do you want to be my friend? ...

Makoto

Posted on 06-08-02 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Aden
Makoto --

There's no reason for you to be hurt but what I said. You don't know me. You shouldn't care about me. You shouldn't care what I think about you, because I don't care what you think about me. I don't care about people who don't directly influence my life because it's absolutely pointless to do so. It's not worth the emotional damage to think that everyone in the world should like you just because you're a nice person. I already stated that I'm not a nice, ass-kissing person. I think it's pointless to try to suck the asses of people I don't even know personally. None of you even realize -- I'm a female.

You're right, I am heartless. There's no better way for me to be. I don't care if peopel don't like me. I'm not here to gain favoritism or to rally a bunch of people behind my "cause". I choose the way that I should be. It's not personal. You're not the only person I don't give a damn about. There are people in my life that I would and will give my life for if the time comes for it, but you among everyone else here surely aren't one of them, and there's no reason for it to be, and no reason for you to be upset about it. That's it.

My views are almost exactly the same about Quanta's, though I have had enough of people refusing to look at the full picture to try and be civil about it. It's pointless to try to make civil conversation with people who have nothing better to do than make pointless so-called "arguments" about things that they don't have a single clue about. There are very few people who have any patience here and that much is obvious. One side is all people see here, and the side that has the people mostly against Gravity don't have solid evidence other than their own selfish word or immature accusations and unprofessional opinion.

I'm not interested in opinions, only the truth. People may be interested in opinions, and I respect them for having them, but do NOT try to force them onto anyone. Do NOT tell another person they are wrong for thinking a certain way.

I may as well be posting here again right now, even after a short break from the screen merely because finally people are seeing what the hell is going on here. I have no use for off-topic discussion. I'm not here for freaking idle chit-chat. T_T

yeah well, i do care, and it makes me happyer to know i at least care, i could have ended up like you at one stage, but i went the other way, i started caring more, instead of less (towards those that arent that close to me i mean), i feel that if enough people care enough, maybe the world will change, call it futile if you want, but im gonna try, and that makes me who i am, and im happy with that

im sad that you so readily to admit your heartless, it makes me think that you may have had a heart once, but somone tore it out long ago, and now your left cold *sigh* ah well, i sadly no not how to fix such things, i wish i did
Aden

Since: 06-08-02

Since last post: 8000 days
Last activity: 7967 days
Posted on 06-08-02 11:52 PM
And again, it gets pointless. You see, the funny thing was I was actually trying to be nice to you telling you that you shouldn't care. Now you just prove that efforts as such are futile.

--------------------
"Moron..." -Solid "Pliskin" Snake
Kyokushin-ka

Posted on 06-08-02 11:55 PM
The simplest solution for hearlessness is to reforge connections with the world or grow older, when you grow older you do the former anyway and you find yourself caring about what will be left behind when your gone (something every reeeeeeeeeeely old-middle aged person goes through).
Makoto

Posted on 06-08-02 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Aden
And again, it gets pointless. You see, the funny thing was I was actually trying to be nice to you telling you that you shouldn't care. Now you just prove that efforts as such are futile.

lol, its not pointless (there was no anger in my last post btw, in case you miss read)
and thank you for trying to be nice, but for me to stop careing would be to deny who i have become, i may as well kill myself then do that

and there not always futile, i agree somtimes they are, some people even regect being helped, even when they know the other person is just being nice, but im still gonna try, it only fails because there is so much hate, if there wasnt so much, it wouldnt fail so much

i feel that if everyone try'd to care more, the world would be better, and that therefore careing is right and moral, and that makes me feel better about myself, i spose that means there is a selfish motive in there, but we all do everything for selfish reasons, its natural, the difference is whether your selfish reasons lead to good or bad actions
Quanta

Since: 04-09-02

Since last post: 7748 days
Last activity: 7500 days
Posted on 06-08-02 11:59 PM
[quote]fair enough quanta, i see your point(s), but just to confirm somthing in there, im being loyal, not a sheep, im not following her, just being loyal, like you'd be loyal to your own mother, or your best friend, and on that note, i will support her all through her new project

i agree with a few of your points, especially the last one, except that i'd spread 'the western world' to 'the whole human race'
and yes, my first post, as with all of my first posts after somone hits one of my nerves, had some anger in it, which im not proud of, but in a way makes me human, and shows another part of me, and for that reason i shall leave it there, but i will also apolagise to you, sorry, it was the words of Aden that sparked the fire, not yours, you have some good points, even tho i do not agree with 100% of them, thats fine, i dont mind, i dont blame you or think your stupid or inferior or anything

we're all human
(and as much as i'd like to remove all hate from my person, its, uh, a little impossible, heh , doesnt stop me from trying tho )[/quote]

Yeah, I understand your loyalty...and my loyalty is to RO since I want it to succeed, so I feel that I have an obligation to defend Gravity in the process, even if they could do better (they could do better...we ALL could), as it's their game and they determine whether it sees North America in the end or not.

Yes, the entire world is full of hate, but I feel a large chunk of it exists in the Western World...actually, I look at the RO community and see everything I see in my day-to-day life--"internet jocks", the assholes of tomorrow; self-proclaimed geniuses, the anarchists of the digital age (i.e. the bad hackers); the humble geniuses, the artists of the digital age (i.e. the good hackers, digital artists); and then there's the good people who wish for things to get better for themselves and for others. Hate is one of the few things that I genuinely despise, ironically enough, so it's sad to see people hurt one another with their words or their actions, as most never think about the consequences until later, or they do think about them and enjoy causing the suffering. It's when we enjoy causing pain towards others that we become inhuman, which is why the bad hackers can go suck a dick since they seem to enjoy what they've done and what they will continue to do.

When God created us, he gave us free will. Certainly free will came with a high price, as there's no higher price than having to take the bad in with the good.

--------------------
Makoto

Posted on 06-09-02 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Doomcraft
well, at least things calmed down a bit.
Nice to know some discussions dont fall down to a level where everyone starts yelling profanity against eachother.
so... who wants a cup of tea?

of course things calmd down, i always calm down, calming down rules
seriously, its nice to start to get angry, but then sudenly calm down, makes you see the world a bit differently, as tho you've become a little more enlightend, i dont remember the last time i yelled profanity, ive always maneged to calm myself as far as i remember

and sorry, i dont like tea, you got any blackcurrent? or fresh apple maybe?

EDIT:
Originally posted by Quanta

Yeah, I understand your loyalty...and my loyalty is to RO since I want it to succeed, so I feel that I have an obligation to defend Gravity in the process, even if they could do better (they could do better...we ALL could), as it's their game and they determine whether it sees North America in the end or not.

Yes, the entire world is full of hate, but I feel a large chunk of it exists in the Western World...actually, I look at the RO community and see everything I see in my day-to-day life--"internet jocks", the assholes of tomorrow; self-proclaimed geniuses, the anarchists of the digital age (i.e. the bad hackers); the humble geniuses, the artists of the digital age (i.e. the good hackers, digital artists); and then there's the good people who wish for things to get better for themselves and for others. Hate is one of the few things that I genuinely despise, ironically enough, so it's sad to see people hurt one another with their words or their actions, as most never think about the consequences until later, or they do think about them and enjoy causing the suffering. It's when we enjoy causing pain towards others that we become inhuman, which is why the bad hackers can go suck a dick since they seem to enjoy what they've done and what they will continue to do.

When God created us, he gave us free will. Certainly free will came with a high price, as there's no higher price than having to take the bad in with the good.

aaahhhh, more wizdom
i agree, hate is one of the few things i genuinly dispise also, its why i try to avoid it, i still get angry somtimes, unfortunatly, but i never hated Aden for example, just didnt like, altho now ive seen another side of her, so i dont dislike her anymore

see, talking rules , brings people together

(edited by Makoto on 06-08-02 07:13 PM)
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7366 days
Last activity: 7366 days
Posted on 06-09-02 05:32 AM
I'm not going to even read through this thread, most of it is flaming and I don't want to spend my time on it, so I am going to just lock it. I do make mistakes. One mistake I made was choosing ragnarok to devote a lot of my time to. Another mistake was trying to help gravity. I talked to them directly through a translator whos name I will not be giving out, but I am 100% sure of his translations skills and trustworthyness. I do not appreciate being called a liar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Sasami: About your departure and Gravity | Thread closed
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.015 seconds.