Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
03-28-24 10:50 PM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Other External Programs Discussion - Note to everyone who graces the forums | Thread closed
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7329 days
Last activity: 7329 days
Posted on 06-08-02 12:28 AM
I will be staying around here and answering posts I feel that I should answer. The rules of the forums are simple, do not spam, do not post information on how to do or where to find hacks. Besides that, basically anything goes (unless excessiive flaming starts). I have multiple mods set up to patrol the grounds, be mindful and respectful to them please, anything that needs to be announced will be in this thread. Enjoy!
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Posted on 06-09-02 08:52 AM
I am leaving the forums, I have realized the only way I can completly move on from ragnarok is by breaking my ties everywhere. I will be adding some new mods to the forums to help keep the board in good shape.
Current mods (alphabetical order ):
Chibi-bar, Daishi, Makoto, and Musashi
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Posted on 07-17-02 06:56 PM
There we go, have to edit this via the mysql database cause cookies dont seem to be working for me. I'll be coming back to the forums now. I am no longer addicted to the game so I don't mind checking it anymore. Besides, there arn't that many posts to keep up with anymore either ^_^
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Other External Programs Discussion - Note to everyone who graces the forums | Thread closed
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.009 seconds.