Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
05-05-24 06:23 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Late responce on the MMORPG |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-02-02

Since last post: 7955 days
Last activity: 7988 days
Posted on 06-08-02 10:35 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
It's great to see your moving on to something. Don't waste too much time doing it while you go to college (if applicaple, no offence intended). And I'd love to help, I won't bother listing my skills or bragging, many people already have them anyway.

But...it's no SMALL venture making a game. That is unless it's some cheap dossey or VB game you screw around with, if your making something truly complex and intricate it will take you Forever with only volenteer help, with what help you find here it will find here it will probably be many moons before anything turns out. Unless I can get the Comp Sci. dept to chip in if they are not to busy and I lay prostrate before them begging for help as a lowly apprentice to the art. But don't expect anything out of me 'till I get back home to my computer books and resources in annother...several weeks.
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Late responce on the MMORPG |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.011 seconds.