Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-27-24 01:28 PM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Goodbye Ragnorok |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 04-29-02

Since last post: 7993 days
Last activity: 8033 days
Posted on 06-09-02 02:31 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Well goodbye ragnorok ::delete:: the game is gone dont bother playing anymore (not that im forcing you to uninstall it) but the game is and will go nowhere...i say we fallow in sasami's footsteps

--------------------
There are many baris, there are many euphs, but there is only one barieup

Loki
bareuph - mage

Chaos
Matthias IV - swordie
Aden

Since: 06-08-02

Last activity: 7960 days
Posted on 06-09-02 02:35 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Buh bye, don't let the door hitcha on the way out.

--------------------
"Moron..." -Solid "Pliskin" Snake
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7359 days
Last activity: 7359 days
Posted on 06-09-02 05:35 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
I was not going to ban you for your other posts, but for this blatently rude one you have been banned.
Ysuki

Since: 05-03-02

Since last post: 7915 days
Last activity: 7906 days
Posted on 06-09-02 05:54 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
I do that to soem games too. After I foudn the lack of updates to the beta even though I was addicted I ahd to deleted to get rid of this temper fro the problem of the game and somehow regain my social life a little bit back. It's normal. Someday we have to quit a certain game we're addicted too. I had done that too alot of games. :lol: Sad to see you go though. =(

(edited by Ysuki on 06-09-02 12:55 AM)
Arsenic

Since: 04-12-02

Since last post: 7472 days
Last activity: 7466 days
Posted on 06-09-02 08:08 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Where you see rudeness I see sarcasm. That ban was uncalled for.

Or was it that you couldn't handle Aden's arguments against you anymore?
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Posted on 06-09-02 08:28 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
quite frankly i'm about to stop even coming to my boards anymore and just leaving it to my mods. I realize the only way I am going to completly break my ties with ragnarok is to not think or talk about it anymore.

If i had cared about his arguments that you are talking about i would have deleted them, ne? I could care less what he says about me because he doesn't know me. As a matter of fact I only read 3 more posts in that thread, from where i had left off on, the next one, and the last one and didnt even have to read anything between to see it was pointless flaming. I don't care about what he said inside of it.
His post on this thread was extremly sarcastic and extremly rude both. Flaming in forums is both pointless and immature and I will not tolerate it.
Beast

Since: 06-08-02

Last activity: 7993 days
Posted on 06-09-02 08:37 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Actually, I believe "he" is a she. But that's besides the point. To tell the truth, it didn't seem much like flaming. Flaming is deliberate name calling, not sarcastic comments and arguing.. there is a difference. Of course, that's just how I saw it.

To tell the truth, it does seem like you just can't deal with the questions posed to you. From what I've noticed, you often change your story and reply only to a small portion of a question rather than attempt to actually answer what was posed to you. I'm not saying you cared about what she had to say, but it sure seems as though you didn't like it. What you had said definately raised many a question, since you had never mentioned some of the things you said before anywhere on your site. Obviously, if they were for personal reasons, that's one thing, but why mention them now on a "pointless thread" ?

Really, you seem to try to cover your butt each time in a new way, and still try to make it seem like Gravity are the bad guys, and owe you something. Gah, I'm getting off topic.

I don't think banning her does anything more than showing you're a bit immature, banning someone simply because you don't like them or their tone of voice. I don't believe that she did anything all that rude. Sure, she was sarcastic and bitchy at times, but what's this world without those types of people?

Edited: for really bad grammar, which still needs work.. it's late.

(edited by Beast on 06-09-02 03:40 AM)
Arsenic

Since: 04-12-02

Since last post: 7472 days
Last activity: 7466 days
Posted on 06-09-02 08:40 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Hmm, personally I saw those posts more like arguments than flaming.

Just because someone says the opposite of what you think does not necessarily mean it is flaming. Not saying this directly to you, because I've seen it often on many other forums; as soon as an "argument" begins, they call flaming and close the topic.

I guess if you had seen Billy-Internet and his friends rampage on some forums, you would now know the real definition of flaming
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Posted on 06-09-02 09:15 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
This is going to be my last post here for the most part.
Beast: I didn't really even read her posts in any of the other threads, I half skimmed, half read, one or two of them and didn't care to spend thought on them. I saw her post in this one and I felt it a very innapropriate response and banned her. Think whatever you like of me, I am not going to defend myself to you, I do not need to, I am leaving now.
Panda

Since: 06-06-02

Since last post: 7984 days
Last activity: 7984 days
Posted on 06-09-02 09:23 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
*waves* =/ bye barie....

thanks and goodbye kati....

--------------------
Kyokushin-ka

Since: 05-02-02

Since last post: 7947 days
Last activity: 7980 days
Posted on 06-09-02 10:39 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
har har, now everyone is becoming jaded and salty...I predict a site shutdown because of the venom I read in Sasami's words. I don't think he should have been banned though we were all just havin' a good intelegent argument and not childish name-calling and so-on. Ah, well there's still rom hackin' and programmin' in many forms shapes and sizes.
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Goodbye Ragnorok |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.013 seconds.