Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-29-24 09:21 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Ragnarok should give us the good servers |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-03-02

Since last post: 7954 days
Last activity: 7921 days
Posted on 06-18-02 11:28 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Why do the korens and japanese people get the good servers when we got like 1000 year old servers! i mean man move to america and work with our servers instead
sakura

Since: 06-18-02

Since last post: 7445 days
Last activity: 7445 days
Posted on 06-19-02 12:11 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
To them, America is only a water tester because their main profit base is in Japan and Korea. They basically don't even care if they make a dime of us or not because we're not as important to them. I remember playing another popular anime online game called "QuizQuiz". They too had three servers to deal with, Japanese, Korean and English. Of course the Korean server was ahead of the other servers but the thing is, the Japanese server survived because people over there like anime games and respect the servers, while the English server just bombed out due to massive hacks and disconnects.

I doubt they gonna give us a better server, I think we're lucky enough to be able to play with all these hacks/bots things going on.
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Ragnarok should give us the good servers |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.007 seconds.