Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-27-24 10:30 PM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - ---'s Return to Ragnarok... sigh |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 04-28-02

Since last post: 7945 days
Last activity: 7946 days
Posted on 07-26-02 07:27 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Removed by request
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7359 days
Last activity: 7359 days
Posted on 07-26-02 09:39 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
I'm back and reading my forums. Just ignoring the crap game in general I have a lot of people that have offered to do art for me that kind of... skipped out on it when I asked for stuff, so I realized I better not ask for anything until the artists can see a concrete map editor and engine
Tyrlan

Since: 03-16-02

Since last post: 7542 days
Last activity: 7510 days
Posted on 07-26-02 10:19 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
---: 1 correction... it's actully easyer now to lvl. Even job lvl. But with beta 2, the comic, E3, and a few other things gravity has done... the english servers are now both running at 6k-8k people each. And thus the game dies in spurts of lag. Some maps are okay, but overall it's easyer to sit in town and sell pots

The server rollback was because 1 of the items was buying for 1k and selling for 150k... anyways, they fixed it. But the problem was that they released beta2 the night before they took a national holiday. So nobody was around to fix anything.

Also the korean version is going PTP (20 dollars a month... ouch) in a week or 2 for some reason, so a lot of their players will invade our servers now. Oh well I'm going back to playing FFT. God I wish square would do another one... I guess we will have to live with FFXI

(edited by Tyrlan on 07-26-02 05:21 AM)
Magius

Since: 05-22-02

Since last post: 7702 days
Last activity: 8007 days
Posted on 07-26-02 10:56 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Seriously ragnarok is a good game but if they provide their customers with such a laggy unstable server no one's goin to pay for the game when it comes out better yet pay for the montly fee for playing online...

i can't begin to tell u how many times i've died from lag and its not nice when your job lvl is 36 and u lose 5% from lag each time... so lame ass
Chibi-Bar

Since: 04-16-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7452 days
Last activity: 7408 days
Posted on 07-26-02 01:23 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
customer service should be better.. or I hope they will be better.... I hope they don't have the mentality of "oh.. its beta.. lets them suffer".. I am hoping more along the line of "Oh.. you need customer service? I'm sorry.. we are understaff" hehe.....

kinda cynical eh? my g/f said the same thing

--------------------
Chibi-Bar

Your Local Merchant on Chaos/Loki
Tyrlan

Posted on 07-27-02 12:26 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Yea, gravity excuss now adays is "Sorry, we are understaffed" What they sould relize is that they need to just close the damn beta, or make a closed server which get's updates before the open one (to test them). But well even we can't sugest this idea, since they won't understand the e-mail... or it will get lost in the other 15,000 complaint e-mails.

Lag deaths have happened and will always happen in MMO"s.... RO just seems to have it happen a LOT more. They should close the beta2 until they find a fix for this. Or you can just try to lvl in places where lag won't affect you as much, but then it takes 4 times as long to lvl.
RedSn0w

Since: 05-30-02

Since last post: 7624 days
Last activity: 7663 days
Posted on 07-27-02 02:56 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
what is ff tactics?
is it a good game?
playstation or computer game?
where can i get it?
show me where to get it please
thanks

--------------------
i will die but i will take u down with me....muhahahahha

(edited by RedSn0w on 07-26-02 09:56 PM)

(edited by RedSn0w on 07-26-02 10:21 PM)
redacted

Since: 04-28-02

Last activity: 7946 days
Posted on 07-27-02 08:07 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Removed by request
Tyrlan

Posted on 07-27-02 08:32 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
FFT= 10 dollars+shipping on ebworld. They had it going for 5 last month

I actully havn't been able to finish FFT because my 2 seperate save carts while playing the game has crashed. I think the best part is the way they do classes. It's totaly openended so your thief can have summoning spells too I just started over on the game and it reminds me of how awsome a game Squaresoft can make if they try.
Magius

Posted on 07-27-02 08:49 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
once again i am still at job lvl36 GG LAGNAROK....

there wouldn't be as much lag if ragnarok didn't allow dial up people... well can't expec too much its beta but still gravity really gotta get it together right now my mage is stuck in a pontrera weapon shop and i can't connect how lame is that....
emeraldazn

Since: 07-27-02

Last activity: 7943 days
Posted on 07-27-02 07:25 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
well, if ya read the recent news, the koreans wont be able to play on the US servers, and vice versa.
--------
Gravity has banned all Non-Korean internet service providers from being able to access the Korean RO server. This means all *.com, *.net, *.org, etc,. have been banned and cannot access the game. Americans whom have been playing the Korean RO Beta may now no longer play, although I have no idea why you would since English Beta has been out for awhile. *shrug*

However, this works both ways. Korean internet service providers have also been banned from being able to access the US RO server.

It has been noted that a few accounts on the Korean server that were made in the US have been still able to go through. Gravity has made exceptions to a few accounts where their Korean SSN reports them as being a legal Korean citizen whom is temporarily residing in the US and has allowed those specific accounts to play.
--------
iunno why people whine about lag and stuff. its beta, get over it. Gravity is a very busy company, they just started the chinese closed beta2 in tawain and hong kong, and the thailand beta2 will be open in mid-august, which will definately help loosen the tawain and other foreign players in the international server. b4 that happens tho, just quit the whining bout lag and rollback or wutever, and be happy that u are playing something thats free. to sum it all up, Ragnarok is like an abusive relationship. People complain about it, but they go back to it when the server is back up..the problem is that they dont quit

o btw, sasami, in which area do u live in tx?

--------------------
kof2002 coming october!!

(edited by emeraldazn on 07-27-02 06:13 PM)
RedSn0w

Since: 05-30-02

Since last post: 7624 days
Last activity: 7663 days
Posted on 07-28-02 04:30 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
so for ff tactics....it not an online game?
i thought it was

--------------------
i will die but i will take u down with me....muhahahahha
Kaede_X

Since: 05-17-02

Since last post: 7937 days
Last activity: 7916 days
Posted on 07-29-02 05:03 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Gravity really needs to add more to the game before it goes P2P, but seeing how close the Korean BETA is to retail, I can see that's not gonna happen. Honestly it was fun leveling for a while, but really that's all you can do in this game. There is NO variety. I can't even sit on the damn chairs in a town for god sake (excluding Izlude).

Honestly how good is a company when they resort to removing battle animations instead of fixing the lag problem.

--------------------
Death is the best cure for stupidity..

Or so they say...
Magius

Posted on 07-29-02 09:46 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
We have a right to whine about this shit cuz were the dam consumer. And the future customers of their compnay who's gonna pay for the dam game if gravity can't show they can't run a stable server then do u really think people pay for the game and pay montly fee for server usage. Sure its in beta and i do understand that nothing is perfect in beta cuz so many testing is still happening and errors need to be fixed. Hopefully things will get better and i think it will cuz i have faith in gravity.

As for whining consumers have the right to whine cuz we're going to be their dam customers, and we need to make your expectations heard.
weapon01

Since: 06-18-02

Since last post: 7751 days
Last activity: 7780 days
Posted on 07-29-02 03:37 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
"How most of the second class players are previous botters?
sick.. "
- ---

i agree.. i think they mostly are.. but there isn't as many female 2nd class which seems odd since there were more female bots than male ones. oh well.

redsnow - FFT is not online, its a really cool game for the psx though. i've played through it 3 times.

--------------------
~weapon01
site: http://dkoro.cjb.net
forums: http://www.ixga.com
Ysuki

Since: 05-03-02

Since last post: 7915 days
Last activity: 7906 days
Posted on 07-29-02 06:18 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Originally posted by Magius
We have a right to whine about this shit cuz were the dam consumer. And the future customers of their compnay who's gonna pay for the dam game if gravity can't show they can't run a stable server then do u really think people pay for the game and pay montly fee for server usage. Sure its in beta and i do understand that nothing is perfect in beta cuz so many testing is still happening and errors need to be fixed. Hopefully things will get better and i think it will cuz i have faith in gravity.

As for whining consumers have the right to whine cuz we're going to be their dam customers, and we need to make your expectations heard.

Someoen said about teh same thing that I heard form someone else. Though he quitted RO when there was no looter patch. He was an archer so he got looted alot. EH said hte testers are teh consumers who will eventually by teh game and have the right to whine and bitch to haev a better game. Suggestions and etc but they all ignored it.
Magius

Posted on 07-29-02 08:26 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
That's a pity i may bitch and whine but i still love the game. Cuz i want it to get better like everyone else.
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - ---'s Return to Ragnarok... sigh |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.012 seconds.