Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
05-05-24 11:33 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Ragnarok going down. |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 07-17-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7631 days
Last activity: 7963 days
Posted on 07-27-02 11:59 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Do you hear that? it's the sound of a promising game going Titanic...

I remeber when Gravity kept saying how there would be Quests in Beta 2 but I'm so disappointed that they are just "go get an item and bring it back." It's so cheese. It's no different from just leveling. Hack slash get item. I though they meant they were going to make the culvert an actual mission and have an objective instead of eternally fighting thief bugs. Which is too bad for the Inhabitants of Prontera as their water will forever be poluted since the point of mission impossible is to save the water supply. I dunno me finds ragnarok is starting get a bit repetative...... did I mention it was repetitive? 0.o
Magius

Since: 05-22-02

Since last post: 7710 days
Last activity: 8015 days
Posted on 07-28-02 12:05 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
repetitive what makes u say that!!?!?!

i've been fighting those aggressive catipillar for the last 2 days and my job lvl has no gone anywhere cuz i keep dying from lag... ... now that's repetitive... how annoying is it when u can't run from a monster that deals 500 damage per strike...one second your casting soul strike the next second your kissing the grass.
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Ragnarok going down. |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.01 seconds.