Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-28-24 08:00 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - »Character Database |
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 09-25-02

Since last post: 7616 days
Last activity: 7873 days
Posted on 09-27-02 05:47 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
This is just an expariment to see how many RO players' characters (and, perhaps a short story for those that are particularly imaginative or have a breif advaenture to share [w/ that character]). Perhaps the city that character is from too, if it was created before everyone was just tossed out in Prontera square (somewhat uncerimoniously at that)

Criteria: Character name, server, Class, level (I've sorta forgotten mine ), and whatever other data you'd like to add

--I'll start

Tekka (F), Chaos (I think...), Swordsman, 25/29 (also unsure) - Prontera

Needless to say, I'll either repost thisor edit it later when I ACTUALLY remember more of my stats...

-----
Has it been that long?

-----
G'WAH! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LETTER 'C'?!
All I tried to do was add the little symbol for two >>s
(Unicode 0187)
Anyhoo if someone out there with admin access (Sasami) would fix that if they get a minute, I'd appreciate it. Thankas

(edited by Kasatka on 09-27-02 01:49 AM)
And again...
(edited by Kasatka on 09-27-02 01:54 AM)
And then a third time...

(edited by Kasatka on 09-27-02 01:56 AM)
MingShun

Since: 05-10-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7408 days
Last activity: 7408 days
Posted on 09-27-02 02:12 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
I'll repost the full story if you'd like. Just PM me.

DragonEternal - Mage. Retired. (Lvl 9) Hometown: Geffen.
Chaos. Since Beta 1.

Light Hawk - Hunter. Inactive. (Lvl 41) Hometown: Geffen.
Chaos. Since Beta 1.

Antoni Serang - Acolyte. Retired. (Lvl 30) Hometown: Geffen.
Chaos. Since Beta 1.

Ming-San - Acolyte. Inactive. (Lvl 40) Hometown: Novice Training Ground.
You get the point. Since Beta 2.

How many people have seen me?

--------------------
Capporing

(edited by MingShun on 09-28-02 12:58 AM)

(edited by MingShun on 09-28-02 01:00 AM)
lagwagon

Since: 08-12-02

Since last post: 7565 days
Last activity: 7565 days
Posted on 09-28-02 04:01 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
read my sig. both are from izlude
last thing i was doing:
msging all my in-game friends to say goodbye, and fighting hydra's trying to get alchohol for my buddy who wanted to make the first stopsign thingy

man i miss ro
why dosnt someone make RO freeshards like they did w/ UO?!?!?! =(

--------------------
       -=[chaos]=-
Kneo   ::  lvl 36/31 theif
Lagwagon ::  lvl 21/20 archer

:: lagwagon was here ::

(edited by lagwagon on 09-28-02 12:02 AM)
Kasatka

Posted on 09-28-02 07:55 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Yeah now that I think of it, you'd may as well add your stories and stuff here as well - whatyou do, be it killing endlessly, collecting specific things or whatever, post that as well

I, for instace, spend most of my time wandering about from town to town, sometimes I'll guide people to wherever their going (Prontera to Payon is popular for some reason), just looking at things. People obviously put a lot of effort into the production of this game, so I think I'll enjoy it a little.
-----
"...nobody should ever need more than 512Kb of memory."
-William Gates (You know the one)

This may not be his exact words, but this is definately what he meant.
-----
BTW: The '>>C' thing has either been corrected or has worked itself out, my thanks to who (what) ever fixed it!

(edited by Kasatka on 09-28-02 04:05 AM)
lagwagon

Posted on 09-28-02 04:01 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
hmm... i got a question for you guys:
how much money did you have?
i was poor for much of my game career, but i only had been playing for like 1 1/2 months. the most i got at once would be like 28k, plus my ok equip items. i spent a lot on potions. but then!!!!!!

i found a GLOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i sold that and bought 2 minks for 60k each (i was lucky). then i sold the 2 minks for like 180k each. then i found a ninja suit! and i kept that. i bought a glove for fairly cheap, then another and used them as my equip. my weapon was a dama w/a kurke card on it i think (+2 agi). perfect wep for a theif. then i found out i cant use a ninja suit!!! wahhhhhh =(
well i sold that and i had about 230k+ most of the time. the only reason it never really went up is because i had met some really cool people in that game (before i got rich hehe), and was a leader of a great party. after i got rich i bought broadswords and plates for the swordies in my group, arbs and tights for the archers and so on.. and i gave stuff to noobs too.
anyway, while i might not have totally been rich (like sasami, who had millions =)) i think i used my money for good things and 230k plus is rich to me!

--------------------
       -=[chaos]=-

Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7360 days
Last activity: 7360 days
Posted on 09-28-02 04:19 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
being rich is fun cause then you can buy hundreds-thousands of white pots and run around a crowded place dropping them ;
HyperSauce

Since: 04-28-02

Since last post: 7734 days
Last activity: 7367 days
Posted on 09-28-02 05:09 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Speaking of dropping stuff... remember the chaos on Chaos server when frost2 duped those witherless roses and stuff?

Now that was instant millionaire goods .
lagwagon

Posted on 09-28-02 06:39 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
awwww....... and i missed out?
o well

--------------------
       -=[chaos]=-

MingShun

Posted on 09-28-02 08:14 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
Don't feel bad. I did too... at least I sold the necklace that an Isis dropped before that. Yay, I was so happy when I logged on and found 200,000 zeny!

--------------------
Capporing
Kasatka

Posted on 09-28-02 11:37 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
*laugh*
I think it's funny ho hear people tossing around sums of 200,000z like it's nothing when I spend most of my time wandering about with... oh, I don't know... maybe 6,000z. oh well, it's not about how much money you have, it's about how you play andwhether you enjoy it right?
-----
Yeah, I know.
Only a poor guy would say that, right?
HyperSauce

Posted on 09-29-02 12:18 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
More money makes it better .
Kasatka

Posted on 09-29-02 12:55 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
This is true.
-----
"Death is a stone groove!"
-- Homer Jay Simpson
lagwagon

Posted on 10-02-02 02:38 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
ok i got my story... even tho ming's is no removed i feel like writing it

my friend told me about the game and iwasnt interested. then one day i got bored so i decided to downlaod it and give it a try. i was lost, but once i got the hang of it, i started making a party. i was usually rich and i used to give minks away to ppl (because i got them a lot from yoyos). I made a lot of friends that way because i would give somone somthing and they would follow me untill i told them about me and stuff then we would be friends. we made a party and we stuck together a lot. we talked everyday and it lasted for about 3 months straight w/ out ever breaking up or having anyone miss more than 2 days (yah we were all addicted.)
that was cool. then i got all my friends from school to play but that was a bummer because i had to support them or they would quit.
i started to get rich as i explained before, when i found the glove. i also got a lot of money from the ppl i gave minks to in beta1 (they always said they wanted to repay me and they did once their 13k items became 120k+ lol)
anyway... taht money all went back to the poor ppl on ragnarok, untill my party began to grow so much that i wanted to make a guild. then i stopped giving money away because i needed like 1.2m to get emperium. thats where fighting hydras comes in and trying to find alchohol for my friends stopsign thing. it was currently priceless because no one made it. we would sell it for enuff to make 1.2 m for the emperium and however much extra we got would be split up upon the members. then the dreadful message came:
Hello this is English GM... this server will be shut down in 3 minutes

actually it was 2 mins... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

--------------------
       -=[chaos]=-

MingShun

Posted on 10-02-02 04:01 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Ah, good and loyal Light Hawk. Oddly, his name wasn't completely taken from Tenchi Muyo. It's been a long time, but I remember a comic book hero called Hawkeye. Guess what he used?

Yup, Light was an archer. He's been with me for the entire time I've been playing RO. The trials were hard, I had to build up my character from scratch. I used a bow when I changed from a novice. But it wasn't cost effective, so I took out a main-gauche and stabbed and stabbed. Countless porings fell! I got the money for a composite bow, it wasn't good enough. More porings fell to my dagger. I sold it later to get a great bow. Still not good enough. You get the idea, it took me a week of nonstop playing before I got the money for a kakkung. Thank god for jewels. I thought the kakkung was alright, but he couldn't shoot very far. More in the next paragraph.

Early in his career, Light Hawk was affected by the bow bug...sometimes I would only shoot at targets 2-3 cells away...Even with maxed Vulture's eye. If they were farther, I had to walk up to them and shoot them. Then I discovered a tip. By exchanging my bow with my dagger, my range would return to normal again. It eventually got fixed. By then, I had gotten an arbalest which I had kept to this day. Of course with long range, I would eventually discover cliff sniping, and the all powerful snake fell to me after 13 shots...Heh, stun lock is definitely an archer's best friend. It still took me a long time to level up though.

I finally discovered Yoyo land. There, I met some friends. Tomoe-chan, +SKuLD+, L......, (\/)agus, (\/)e', and a few others. While our group slowly fell apart, they were the ones that intoduced me to the pyramids. You wanna know how a lvl 40 does in the mids? Horribly, thankfully I found groups of archers to work with and I lvled up quickly, but the arrows were raining on enemies everytime a group of us got together.

By the time I became lvl 45, my group had dissolved, Tomoe-chan joined Quicksilver. The other's disappeared. +SKuLD+ and I were the only ones left. I shouldn'tve left, but I did. I was lvl 54 now, and I had known a few frequents of the mids. Whenever I saw them, PotatoArcher and Leopardestroy, I would follow them, helping in the kill and ignoring the dropped items. I joined their group for a short time after much debate (I liked working alone, didn't have to trust anyone then), but a brief hiatus later, and I didn't have a party anymore. I don't mind, I hadn't played for a month. T_T I missed my agility. I was finally kicking Mummy butt, when I went on break.

Beta 2 came out when I returned. Long hours of d/ling came and went. I couldn't join many times...it was frustrating. But now, I began playing Ming-san more. Light, he had the job level. Lemme tell you, becoming a hunter was a quest in itself. It was near impossible...I couldn't find the hunter guild member, and the floating fire kept taking me out with one hit. At least the music was cool. Still, I woulda dodged more if I had kept my old agility. Light rarely went on after that...Usually he went to explore new places like Mjolner. His last recorded event was combating an angeling with a bunch of knights, I got bored and switched to Ming-san. The server shutdown message game 10 minutes later.

--- Trading Card Data ---
Lvl 41 Hunter. Unable to use traps. Falcon Master. (Companion Card: Skye)

Favorite map: Mt. Mjolner - Imaginative place. I like it a lot.
Favorite Skill: Blitz Beat, weaker than Double Strafe, but still neat.
Favorite Tactic: Slash Dash and Bomb. Fire an arrow, run, turn and DS. (750 dmg in 2 secs.)
Favorite Weapon: Arbalest. (When equipped +95 dmg)
Favorite Headgear: Goggles. (+2 Charm)

Personality: Helpful, Greedy, and Impatient. Hey, I lasted 5 hours in the mids without dying, something's gotta help me there. (Charisma: +2; Wealth +1; Idiot +5)

Character Traits: Clever, Intelligent, Lucky. Please don't ask about the gerbils and cheese story. Too too weird, but it made sense...scarily enough. (All Stats+1; Ability to use oddly named tactic; Good item drops)

Total logged hours: Too many, I forgot->(Baka +1)

--------------------
Capporing
HyperSauce

Posted on 10-02-02 04:28 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
[Alpha] Eclipse Lv49 Swordsman (Unknown type)
Purpose: None, killed everything including original gigantic Baphomet .

[ChaosB1] --hyper-- Lv72/48 Swordsman (Balance-type STR/VIT affinity)
Purpose: Kill everything hostile in sight.

[ChaosB2] --hyper-- Lv56/24 Knight (Balance-type STR/AGI affinity)
Purpose: Simply out to be the best and beat the best.

I would declare war on two certain Lv99/50 beta1 swordsmen (which are now prolly near Lv80 in beta2) but I'll wait until iRO comes back... I know a few other guys near my level who would likely join me too .
Kasatka

Posted on 10-02-02 05:31 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Wow. All of a sudden I feel stupid for not having even a WHIMPER of a cause lol
When iRO comes back online, give me a call. I'd liek a travel companion or something *laughs*
-----
Yeah, that sounds dorky, but I really dont happen to care What a shock, I know
Walking around alone killing things is nice, but becomes dreary and tiresome without a change of... cast... periodically
-----
What the? THAT ISN'T A SIG!
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL KARL!?
lagwagon

Posted on 10-02-02 09:54 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
kasat when iro comes back you can join me and my party... although im not sure if it will still be intact after 3 months. anyway, yah thats kinda how it started... umm sorta i guess maby like travel companions.... we traveled at lot at least. and fought even more. and chatted even more. yah your char lvl seems to fit in and so does your personality*.

* personality as projected as words on my computer screen, not neccicarily in real life lol

--------------------
       -=[chaos]=-

(edited by lagwagon on 10-02-02 05:57 PM)
Kasatka

Posted on 10-02-02 11:17 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
OK, thanks lag
-----
Heh heh... 'Real' life...
If only it were...
Makoto

Since: 02-19-02

Since last post: 7768 days
Last activity: 7755 days
Posted on 10-06-02 11:41 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
well, I mostly play'd NightDreamer throughout beta 1, swordsman from Payon, got to about level 40 i think, before I retired from RO permanetly

in that time i play'd almost exclusivly with Sasami , and infact our characters where engaged
I saved up and got Sasami the full wedding outfit (acctually i think she helped pay for some of that...) a diamond ring, and a witherless rose

I think by the end of it we had all the items you can buy at the shops, heh, but it started getting old, and gravity wasnt looking after it well at all, so we stopped playing
RedSn0w

Since: 05-30-02

Since last post: 7625 days
Last activity: 7664 days
Posted on 10-07-02 12:16 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
i play RO because it was addictive and also i wanted to get to a high level so that i can walk around showing off to people that i can kill a sidewander with one hit and also wearing expensive stuff to show that i was rich and better than everyone else
muhahahahhaah (*superior look with a smile*)

--------------------
Have u ever look up into the sky at night and wonder......damn why the fuck am i looking up at the sky for.....sheesh....then you slowly walk back to your bedroom and fall a sleep
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - »Character Database |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.013 seconds.