Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-29-24 09:08 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Funny how ro doesn't give any updates | Thread closed
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-22-02

Since last post: 7704 days
Last activity: 8009 days
Posted on 10-21-02 02:23 AM
I just love how all the english ragnarok websites r down and gravity is screwing us of updates and progress for the n.american server... i mean at least give us some god dam news... like is it so hard for them to get one person to type in a few lines of updates each week, they got a shit load of staff and they can't give a simple day to day update... gimme a break...

i'm guessing proabably cuz they have no progress... USELESS BASTARDS
LoNeSoMeTiGaR

Since: 04-30-02

Since last post: 7861 days
Last activity: 7816 days
Posted on 10-21-02 04:25 AM
You are so out of date. Gravity announced that iRO will be delayed for another 3months max (sounds familiar?). Here's what Christy posted at a french fan site (www.Chez-Luno.com):

[QUOTE]
Hi,This is Christy Kay,IRO Game Master.
I guess this might be the first time I've ever mentioned on
the French Fansite.
It is honoured for me to get a chance to face all IRO fans,
also I am appreciate for Luno the administrator to allow me to
talk on his site.
On behalf of Gravity,
I want to say thank-you to all of you that you're always showing great interest in Ragnarok even though it has been down for months.
To be honest,if IRO is back on the road,
you would not be able to see your old characters ever again.
We're planning to set out anew IRO,of course it will be better than used to be(it should be).
Nothing except this,has been settled down yet,
it is a pity that I can't release more news about IRO issue.
By the way,Thai RO is running well.
Asiasoftnet and Gravity shut down the closed beta on 15th already.
Now it is under preparation for the open beta.
I am going to Thailand with my associate Rex and the engineer on Monday next week.I am not sure how many weeks I will stay but it is for supporting Asiasoftnet and Thai players(I will be there like 12 weeks or less).
Hopefully we bring a great version of Ragnarok in Thailand,
so that many thai players will join us sooner or later.
People in Asiasoftnet are very kind,nice and ardent to settle Thai RO.Thai GMs are fine,polite and humorous.
I enjoy working with all of them and will do.
=) I think that's all for today.
See you in Thailand.

Christy Kay,
International Ragnarok Game Master &
Senior of Foreign Tech Support Team,
Gravity Corp.
[/QUOTE]

And another one that Rex (New GM) posted at ixlair.com

[QUOTE]
Hi, guys~ This is Rex. Hm...I saw there were some confusions going on. First, that Christy would come back from Thai before 12 full weeks is what we have planned now. I would stay a little longer than Christy. So it won't be necessarily 12 weeks before iRO re-opens, BUT let me make sure I am not saying it will be up like tomorrow. Our plan is very tentative for now since we have to see how things are at Thai first.
But please don't give up on our iRO. ^^
We really appreciate your continuing patience and concern.
[/QUOTE]

Well have fun waiting for another 3 months and don't be surprised if they delay again.

--------------------
--Nobody is a great leader unless he takes geniune joy in the successes of those.
DaiSHi

Since: 05-03-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7361 days
Last activity: 7361 days
Posted on 10-21-02 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Magius
I just love how all the english ragnarok websites r down and gravity is screwing us of updates and progress for the n.american server... i mean at least give us some god dam news... like is it so hard for them to get one person to type in a few lines of updates each week, they got a shit load of staff and they can't give a simple day to day update... gimme a break...

i'm guessing proabably cuz they have no progress... USELESS BASTARDS

i stickied an update thread for a reason. please leave the "gravity sux0rz" rants in there, but keep them to a minimum.

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi 49/38 future knight, H.O.L.Y.Merchant OC peekaboo
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Funny how ro doesn't give any updates | Thread closed
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.018 seconds.