04-28-24 04:43 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - updates |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-22-02

Since last post: 7703 days
Last activity: 8008 days
Posted on 11-11-02 05:18 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
You are so out of date. Gravity announced that iRO will be delayed for another 3months max (sounds familiar?). Here's what Christy posted at a french fan site (www.Chez-Luno.com):

pfff... ok smart guy can i just say one thing... is that site owned by gravity... does gravity actually update people or do the fan sites update people... when was the last time u saw gravity post updates on their actual site... the english site to be exact.

and i know what christy said and it doesn't say jack about when r.o is coming back they always tell you their vague ass answers that kinda lead no where and have people waiting some more... that's all i gotta say. And no gravity or ragnarok doesn't suck i should say... but same old if i keep on complaining cuz we're all quite aware of their issues.
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Since last post: 7359 days
Last activity: 7359 days
Posted on 11-11-02 05:58 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
i knew i rememebered reading somwhere it was delayed for another 3 months but i couldn't find it again. I don't really trust anything from "gravity" unless I see it posted on ixlair or ragnarokonline.com... because on ragnarokonline.com.. well.. duh and on ixlair i know for sure that kaychristy is christys account and am pretty sure yrim is rex.. havnt checked into that but it wouldnt be hard to confirm in about a day. So if its not posted in either of those places by those people in specific it's not 100% trustworthy as far as I'm concerned, even if ixlair links to post on other sites saying it's there, but not that they support it...
[edit] wait... it didnt say it was gonna be down for another 3 months, it said they where gonna be in thailand for 3 months.. where did i see it was gonna be down for another 3... hm.. maybe i didn't

(edited by Sasami on 11-10-02 10:02 PM)
milkrock

Since last post: 7604 days
Last activity: 7604 days
Posted on 11-12-02 07:09 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Wait a sec... Another three months like three more after the three that it was supposed to be closed for? *sigh*

--------------------
"Everytime I think People get as dumb as possibly their idiots scientist come up with new ways of being stupid" - Gabriel (www.penny-arcade.com)
Sasami

Goddess in Training

Since: 02-18-02
Rating: 10 (1030 pts)

Posted on 11-12-02 06:33 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
as i said in my edit, it didnt say that.
Magius

Posted on 11-13-02 12:02 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
oh well, i suggest to anyone anticipating ragnarok's miracle come back to expect the worste or we may be dissapointed yet again...

on the brighter side i'm back in school cuz i am no longer addicted to ragnarok haha... currently trying to get my A+ certificationi...

anyways how's your game coming along sasami?
MingShun

Since: 05-10-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7408 days
Last activity: 7408 days
Posted on 11-13-02 05:48 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Help! I'm still addicted. I can't believe I get my jollies from a video game. Anyone have a "nicotine" patch? iow, I'm asking for some methods to kick the habit, or at least lessen the shaking.

--------------------
This is my signature, what else do you think it could be?
DaiSHi

Since: 05-03-02

Posted on 11-13-02 06:12 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Originally posted by MingShun
Help! I'm still addicted. I can't believe I get my jollies from a video game. Anyone have a "nicotine" patch? iow, I'm asking for some methods to kick the habit, or at least lessen the shaking.

go out, get fresh air, play basketball, watch movies, watch anime, play ut2k3 or gta3, buy a pet, take someone elses and call it your own, feed ducks at the pond, eat duck, visit a museum (getty in LA is nice), do hw, meet new people, meet people of the opposite sex (if single), learn a new programming language (i hate assembly now, maybe c++ more), clean your room, draw, etc. plenty of things to do. i just don't feel that i "have to" play RO; u wouldn't get that impression if you saw how much i played and how many classes i missed and sleep i've lost. but i've lost the urge to play games, except for ut2k3 on my new laptop. just do things that you could do all day if you could...

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi 49/38 future knight, H.O.L.Y.Merchant OC peekaboo
HyperSauce

Since: 04-28-02

Since last post: 7734 days
Last activity: 7367 days
Posted on 11-13-02 07:03 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Originally posted by MingShun

Burn a ten dollar bill everytime you do something RO-related, (such as visiting RO fansites, looking at RO screenshots, listening to RO music, talking about RO, etc.).
DaiSHi

Since: 05-03-02

Posted on 11-13-02 07:20 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
hehe, burning legal tender (money) is actually illegal. i remember in a chem experiment to find out how much nickel is really in a nickel, we have to dissolve the nickle. On the sheet describing the lab, there's a disclaimer saying that we have permission by the us gov't to destroy the nickel. probably afraid we're gonna deflate the economy. greenspan would have a heart attack.

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi 49/38 future knight, H.O.L.Y.Merchant OC peekaboo
MingShun

Since: 05-10-02

Since last post: 7408 days
Last activity: 7408 days
Posted on 11-13-02 04:14 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
The urge strikes at weird time, but those are really good suggestions. Thanks!

I have no idea what to say about the legal tender stuff.

--------------------
This is my signature, what else do you think it could be?
lagwagon

Since: 08-12-02

Since last post: 7564 days
Last activity: 7564 days
Posted on 11-16-02 05:50 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
better than burning it: force yourself to donate it. It has the same effect on you (loosing money) but reduces the risk of burns and also helps people.

--------------------
       -=[chaos]=-
Kneo   ::  lvl 36/31 theif
Lagwagon ::  lvl 21/20 archer

:: lagwagon was here ::
Magius

Posted on 11-17-02 01:02 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
or better yet give me those ten dollars
Prak

Since: 10-24-02

Since last post: 7815 days
Last activity: 7643 days
Posted on 11-19-02 01:08 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
or better yet, go to a foreign RO. ITs a bad idea, but I'm having fun, and I know its gonna ruin me in the long run

or better yet, don't suggest that ever again...
~Daishi

(edited by DaiSHi on 11-18-02 08:52 PM)
lagwagon

Since: 08-12-02

Since last post: 7564 days
Last activity: 7564 days
Posted on 11-19-02 05:26 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
way to moderate daishi! yahoo!
lol

edit
hmm.... seems my avatar and sig is not showing... thats weird, it was working fine earlier today. imahosting must be having some sort of technical difficulty. srry if my sig makes the page load slow, ill transfer it to another site

--------------------
       -=[chaos]=-
Kneo   ::  lvl 36/31 theif
Lagwagon ::  lvl 21/20 archer

:: lagwagon was here ::

(edited by lagwagon on 11-18-02 09:28 PM)
Kasatka

Since: 09-25-02

Since last post: 7615 days
Last activity: 7873 days
Posted on 11-19-02 07:14 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
I've really got nothing to say. I'm just reaffirming my existance.
"hi"

There. I'm through.
-----
Brain:
I'm sorry. I have to write these things or else the rest of his body goes berzerk.
See you in a few weeks.
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - updates |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.013 seconds.