Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-29-24 08:58 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Is there a way to pay for Sakray (kRO) | Thread closed
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 10-24-02

Since last post: 7817 days
Last activity: 7644 days
Posted on 12-04-02 07:06 AM
I have a legit KSSN from my friend, but neither of us have any means of korean payment to use on their website. Everything is either Mcash, KCP, Teledit, or something restricted to their country.

Is there any way to buy a Gravity point card, pay using an american Visa card, or somehow setup some sort of Mcash account with a visa card?

Any info would be greatly appreciated
DaiSHi

Since: 05-03-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7361 days
Last activity: 7361 days
Posted on 12-05-02 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Prak
I have a legit KSSN from my friend, but neither of us have any means of korean payment to use on their website. Everything is either Mcash, KCP, Teledit, or something restricted to their country.

Is there any way to buy a Gravity point card, pay using an american Visa card, or somehow setup some sort of Mcash account with a visa card?

Any info would be greatly appreciated

if you lived in Korea, it wouldn't be difficult to use one of the payment options. if you don't live in Korea, then i'm sorry, but you shouldn't be trying to play there in the first place, even if the KSSN is legit and with the ups and downs of iRO.

--------------------
Loki: DaiSHi 49/38 future knight, H.O.L.Y.Merchant OC peekaboo
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Is there a way to pay for Sakray (kRO) | Thread closed
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.01 seconds.