Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
05-05-24 06:10 PM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - When Baphomet strikes |
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-10-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7415 days
Last activity: 7415 days
Posted on 01-27-03 07:54 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
But people will make their stat points optimal...I mean, assassin users will probably make their agi 99. Err, in this beta, they probably had 70 only...

Getting a stat up to 99 is really hard. One main reason is because you need to lvl other support stats. Like str or dex.

I heard that Gravity is giving the current testers a quick way to lvl at the moment. 2 months isn't a lot, you're right. But, it's a rumor ^^"

Also, lvl 70+ wizard? That's pretty good. If you don't wanna make another wizard though, then I suggest you quit for a few months and get into the mood again...worst case. Or, you can use your wizard points right now to get those skills. *shrugs* Are you sure those skills are so cool? They're mage skills after all ^^"

I have another solution! Make a new mage, and try out the new skills. See what all the fuss is about, and see whether you wanna continue using him. Be warned though, nerfing can come at any time ^^"

Don't mind me, I'm playing devil's advocate ^^
Or gravity's advocate ^^
up to you.
Magius

Since: 05-22-02

Since last post: 7710 days
Last activity: 8015 days
Posted on 01-28-03 07:11 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
yea that's not a bad idea but it would be cooler if gravity just rested everyone back to first class next update and give them their skill points according to how much job xp they have now max 50 points of course. Because the next update at the end of this beta they are implementing the elective classes so u can become a sage instead of a wizard and so on. That way the game is more diverse insead of having so many people in the same class.

Every where u walk right now its like very rare you will see a novice because everyone is second class. Also giving pepole a chance to get the skills they are missing out on from the next update. Not only is there missing a mage skill called magic barrier which sounds pretty good fire ivy in wizard class isn't even implemented yet.
knights are suppose to be able to heal while walking
and merchants are getting a cart attack ability
MingShun

Posted on 01-29-03 05:34 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
XD I have a feeling it'd be easier if they just did a rollback.

Well no. People enlisted at different times, so they'd have to search through 2 months of information to make sure no characters are wiped.

Don't worry about the game having many people of the same class right now. I predict that in another month, the elective classes will be more popular since everyone wants to try them out. In 2 months, you'll find a balance between the two, and a lack of novices XD
Magius

Since: 05-22-02

Since last post: 7710 days
Last activity: 8015 days
Posted on 01-31-03 06:53 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
yea a lot of people are already preparing first class characters for the new elective classes

i miss novices it makes me feel stronger hahaha
MingShun

Posted on 01-31-03 06:57 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
I dunno...I have a feeling 25% of the novices in the game are probably stronger than you. ^^ scary huh? Hard to lvl, but hilariously fun to brag about. IOW, super novices

(edited by MingShun on 02-01-03 01:08 PM)
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - When Baphomet strikes |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.011 seconds.