Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
04-18-24 05:03 PM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Other External Programs Discussion - How come wpe 1.3 doesn't work on my computer? | Thread closed
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 12-06-03

Since last post: 7439 days
Last activity: 7438 days
Posted on 12-06-03 02:05 PM
Hi,

I have downloaded wpe 1.3 last month (i guess) and have some packet guides. I traced ragnaexe.exe for pRO and compared the hex codes on my packet guides and it was the right code. The problem is that how will I apply the filters and send packet functions? I've tried it so many times but still nothing happens... Are there certain files that I need aside from wpe? Also, is there a link that I could download a file named MSVB40.DLL(for CSVFaxer prog)? I'm doing everything I can because me and my friends have been hacked by a keylog prog. We have eliminated the prog using anti-keylog and Norton Security but it was too late...The pRO-GM team have done nothing to our reports. We just want our items back. After that we will not hack again... We have no intention of hacking or to make a scam... If there is someone who would help me you can send an email message at pasaway6969@hotmail.com for private messaging...
That is all...

Hoping,

pasaway
DaiSHi

Since: 05-03-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7350 days
Last activity: 7350 days
Posted on 12-06-03 07:08 PM
i don't know how to filter or send packets with wpe. the only one here i know that wouldn't isn't here anymore.
You can request the dll here.
Usually these keylog programs are downloaded by the user. I'm not going to ask what the program was, but I can assume that it wasn't sanctioned by Gravity. Downloading programs like that run the risk of having malicious, embedded functions, a risk you and your friends took when you downloaded the program. Hence, Gravity does nothing. If you want your items back, I suggest playing hard and earning them back. We do not condone any packet manipulation for RO.

Originally posted by pasaway
Hi,

I have downloaded wpe 1.3 last month (i guess) and have some packet guides. I traced ragnaexe.exe for pRO and compared the hex codes on my packet guides and it was the right code. The problem is that how will I apply the filters and send packet functions? I've tried it so many times but still nothing happens... Are there certain files that I need aside from wpe? Also, is there a link that I could download a file named MSVB40.DLL(for CSVFaxer prog)? I'm doing everything I can because me and my friends have been hacked by a keylog prog. We have eliminated the prog using anti-keylog and Norton Security but it was too late...The pRO-GM team have done nothing to our reports. We just want our items back. After that we will not hack again... We have no intention of hacking or to make a scam... If there is someone who would help me you can send an email message at pasaway6969@hotmail.com for private messaging...
That is all...

Hoping,

pasaway

--------------------
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - Other External Programs Discussion - How come wpe 1.3 doesn't work on my computer? | Thread closed
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.012 seconds.