RABiD BUNNY FEVER
C2 is a business conference that has multiple conferences per year across the world. I created multiple systems for the Montreal conference
: 9 (Fairly large project for a multinational company that was utilized by an extensive audience)
: 2014-03-11-2014-05-29: 430
: No downloads currently available (See any updates below for prior versions)
InformationAn accreditation system, a partner platform for inviting attendees and a voting interface for one of the Microsoft talksContent|
While I can't really go into too many details or have visuals on this project as it was highly proprietary, the gist of what I did is as follows:
A platform for conference partners to invite attendees to the conference and to activities
- The partners and their activities, ticket/activity capacities, speakers, etc were all allocated and modified through an administrative interface.
- An email template WYSIWYG system for creating the emails that were sent to invite to the conference and to activities.
- Pages for attendees to accept their invitations and modify their information.
- A barcode system for attendees to scan at the box office to lookup their information.
- This system interacted heavily with cvent. (Hence this repository)
- An accreditation system to manage attendees at the front desk/box office. This included an interface to lookup and modify attendees, assign badge information (Including RFID ID), and print badges created through a template system.
- A live voting system for one of the Microsoft presentations in which attendees, on their mobile devices, voted on multiple choice answers and answered some text questions. The results were displayed real time as graphs on a gigantic on-stage screen. The graphs themselves were made by a third party due to time constraints.
- The system connected to three other APIs/databases to pull and push information on attendees and activities created or required on these external systems.
- As usual for websites these days, I also created the front end web interfaces by parsing PSD (or PDF...) files.
ConceptsThe normal full fledged web systems stuffUpdatesGC and C2MTL Website Updates @ 2016-02-08 06:04:17
Added C2MTL Project @ 2014-05-31 23:03:54
C2 is a business conference that has multiple conferences per year across the world. I created multiple systems for the Montreal conference. This included an accreditation system, a partner platform for inviting attendees and a voting interface for one of the Microsoft talksTo add comments, please go to the forum page for this project (guest comments are allowed for the Projects, Posts, and Updates Forums).
Comments are owned by the user who posted them. We accept no responsibility for the contents of these comments.
No comments for this Project