Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums
Register | Login | Logout | Edit profile | Avatars
Views: 410016
Main | Memberlist | Member pages | Online users
Ranks | Chat | New Chat | FAQ | Search | Photo album
05-05-24 10:06 AM
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Beta2 questions??? |
Next newer thread | Next older thread
User

Since: 05-22-02

Since last post: 7710 days
Last activity: 8015 days
Posted on 08-02-02 11:12 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
1.I was just wondering does anyone know what dex does for a mage now. And is it even a big effect.

2. Do enchant cards allow you to learn the ability. Or does it just give an extra level to an existing abilities, such as creamy card.

3. I heard the effects of vitality is not yet immplemented into beta2 is that true or just a rumor?
Tyrlan

Since: 03-16-02

Since last post: 7549 days
Last activity: 7518 days
Posted on 08-02-02 12:16 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
1) Dex affects spell speed... this is instead of AGI. Personaly I think int should affect it more, but it dosn't. I've heard it's every 10 points that you get a jump.. but most mages I know are going int/agi until they are lvl 50ish, then going dex once they hit second class.

2) It gives you that ability at that lvl. So a lvl 1 heal card will give you lvl 1 heal. You won't be able to train it at all using SP. Only use i've seen for these cards is like the heal for mages or attack spells for curtain aco's. Maybe a heal card would be good on my merc.

3) The Effects of Vit are implamented. But it still SUCKS compared to agi... gravity right now is adding more advantage to vit on the korean test server and we will get that "sometime" latter after it's been tested. :-P Right now Vit Add's def, increases Swordsmans HP recovery, Increases hp regained by pots, faster hp recovery, more hp. The problem is that any mid to high lvl monster hits for 100-200-1000 damage even with maxed vit. ;; So a vit character is a lot slower lvling(and costly) then a agi on after lvl 30ish

Oh yea Pots heal: Base + 2% of Max hp... so vit only gives you more hp right now, instead of affecting pots directly.

(edited by Tyrlan on 08-03-02 03:28 PM)
MingShun

Since: 05-10-02
Rating: 10 (400 pts)

Since last post: 7415 days
Last activity: 7415 days
Posted on 08-03-02 06:14 PMQuote | Edit | Delete
an agi char is hurt a lot more because of their low vit. A combination of both should be a good idea...but I heard that it sucks up a lot of stat points if you go that way.

--------------------
Wish I had a sig pic....
^Meta^

Since: 07-15-02

Since last post: 7931 days
Last activity: 7964 days
Posted on 08-04-02 02:58 AMQuote | Edit | Delete
Yeh i have an agil swordie in the making (umm.. had? -____-; At level 41he has 52 agil and something like 93+1 flee With plate, Helm, Muffler, boots (and a broad sword with +5 defence that isnt implemented yet -__-) I still get hit for about 50 damage from Pspores.. when the hit me, but It is quite rare.

But I have another Swordie in my party and she is almost the same level as me (a bit higher i think) but she is all Vit. Pspores do like 10 damage to her.. Magnolias about 70ish.. (I take about 200 damage from them @_@)

The Real benifate with the agil swordie is i seem to hit _Much_ faster than her. Even though i have 22 str I am clocking up about 3 hits some time in the same time it takes her to do one! I get an average of about 150 damage on most creatures..3 x 150 = 450 damage. Her average is about ~ 160 per hit because she has more str..

But this currently works well in our party.. She trys to tank as much of the damage as posible and i hit it for a ton of damage while our 2 acolytes heal and hit a few times..
Next newer thread | Next older thread
Sasami's Ragnarok World Forums (LOCKED) - General Discussion - Beta2 questions??? |
Edit/move/close/delete thread

Sasami's Ragnarok World

AcmlmBoard v1.7
© 2000-2001 Acmlm

Page rendered in 0.014 seconds.